Do you like ebay?

KeralMTG

Lately I have been buying and selling things on ebay and I really like it alot. I did not know that the people where I live used ebay that much but I thinking they do now. I really like it and find many good prices on things.

Do you like ebay and buy from it?

ulterios

Sure, I like eBay and buy from it from time to time. My purchases usually go in spurts so I might buy a few things one week and then I won't make any purchases for a while.

The eBay support has always been good so that's one reason. Prices are another thatI consider and I can usually find good deals there.

I like eBay and use it for purchases but really haven't sold anything lately although I used to.

vishwa

I had used eBay to sell some of my products online. It was a great experience for me. eBay is really a great place to buy and sell things online. I am also buying few products from eBay occasionally.

KeralMTG

Sure, I like eBay and buy from it from time to time. My purchases usually go in spurts so I might buy a few things one week and then I won't make any purchases for a while.

The eBay support has always been good so that's one reason. Prices are another thatI consider and I can usually find good deals there.

I like eBay and use it for purchases but really haven't sold anything lately although I used to.
I really like it to make extra money. Now some people are having me sell their products and I get some percentages of the sale. :D

KeralMTG

I had used eBay to sell some of my products online. It was a great experience for me. eBay is really a great place to buy and sell things online. I am also buying few products from eBay occasionally.
Did you sell some affiliate products or your own products?

KeralMTG

Yes, I like eBay it is good online shopping website to purchase anything online. But if you have some disputes with eBay than file an online consumer complaint, It will help you resolve your problem.
I never have any disputes yet and I hope I do not have any in the future. So far everything is going well.

KeralMTG

I had soldl some of the Computer softwares with eBay and the experience was very good.
That is good. I never was thinking about buying software on ebay before. Now I will have to look to see if they have anything good I can find a good use of.

Dean

I like Ebay and buy from it. I like the buyer protection service that Ebay has and have had good experiences with most sellers on Ebay.

I have had to deal with their phone support as a seller a couple of times and have to say that they are not as good to sellers as they are to buyers.

Overall though I do think they are a good website to buy and sell from depending on what you are buying and selling.

KeralMTG

I like Ebay and buy from it. I like the buyer protection service that Ebay has and have had good experiences with most sellers on Ebay.

I have had to deal with their phone support as a seller a couple of times and have to say that they are not as good to sellers as they are to buyers.

Overall though I do think they are a good website to buy and sell from depending on what you are buying and selling.
I also like the ebay seller protection but hope that I will not have to use it too often. It is good that if someone tries to scam you then ebay will protect you. :)

Catherine1

I used to buy from ebay when I lived in the states but not since I have moved away. I had good experiences though and would recommend it to people.

KeralMTG

I used to buy from ebay when I lived in the states but not since I have moved away. I had good experiences though and would recommend it to people.
Ebay is in many countries so you can check if it is available where you live and you can still use it. I have used it in 3 countries myself.

Catherine1

Ebay is in many countries so you can check if it is available where you live and you can still use it. I have used it in 3 countries myself.
They have Ebay where I live now but I just haven't used it since moving here. Sorry I wasn't clear about that.

Maria Marketing

I bought things from ebay many years ago and used to like it then stopped for some reason but lately I have been buying from ebay again. I think I stopped because I didn't like to wait for my purchases but now that is fine because I don't have much time to go to stores and buy things.

Dean

I bought things from ebay many years ago and used to like it then stopped for some reason but lately I have been buying from ebay again. I think I stopped because I didn't like to wait for my purchases but now that is fine because I don't have much time to go to stores and buy things.
I kind of go in spurts myself lately but it is nice to be able to buy things and have them delivered. Most the times when I have bought things on ebay it was because I really didn't have the time to go to a store and buy what I was needing.

KeralMTG

I do not like waiting for purchases of things I buy but sometime you have to wait because some things are not easy to fin in the stores close to where you live.

Storm

I used to like to buy from ebay but the last few times that i've bought something on there I have had some kind of problem in one form or another. I've gotten damaged items or wrong items in a couple of occasions so it's kind of making me look elsewhere for online buying. :(

KeralMTG

I used to like to buy from ebay but the last few times that i've bought something on there I have had some kind of problem in one form or another. I've gotten damaged items or wrong items in a couple of occasions so it's kind of making me look elsewhere for online buying. :(
Ebay has buyer protection that can help you if you have a problem. Did you use that?