Do you know of any good Youtube marketing ebooks or courses?

Catherine1

I'm trying to learn more about Youtube marketing and wanted to know if anyone knows or any good Youtube marketing ebooks or courses that are recommended.

Does anyone have any that they would recommend?

ulterios

I have never gotten into Youtube marketing myself but have been wanting to as some point soon. I have some PLR stuff on Youtube that I got somewhere but I haven't gotten around to seeing if it's any good.

If I can find it I will send you a PM so that you can look it over if you want. I'll take a look for it this weekend. I have lots of things filed away in my external backups so it's not on my PC and that's why I have to look.

I'll let you know though. ;)

Dean

I know that this might sound crazy but have you tried looking on Youtube itself for some Youtube marketing videos? I haven't looked myself but I am sure that someone has put up something helpful for this topic.

JennyJ

I found some of them in youtube itself. I really don't know how to tell if they are good or not but I did a search on youtube and saw some there.

Kania

I do not know of any good ebooks or courses for youtube marketing but I have been reading about it and even found some good videos on youtube for ways to do it. Some are not easy to understand though but they should help with some ideas at least.

Catherine1

I do not know of any good ebooks or courses for youtube marketing but I have been reading about it and even found some good videos on youtube for ways to do it. Some are not easy to understand though but they should help with some ideas at least.
The videos that I have found on Youtube about marketing are just not really much good. There is a lot of stuff that doesn't get explained very well or skipped completely.

Someone that knows what they are doing should make some good quality marketing videos. They would probably get lots and lots of views.