Can you live without internet?

Muath Alhaj

In the past, we start saying electricity like water and then saying phones like water and electricity, and we now add Internet to this list.
but the question is what will we add to this list in the future ...

jeanette30

Without internet, what will you do?
no social life, no income, and no virtual girlfriend. :Lol:

I think I can still live without internet but it will be so boring and dull. As a teenager internet or social media to be exact has a big part of one's life like me who always check my accounts for notifications. As a student, studying will be done back to going to library and read almost all the books before you can find the answer. And it will be hard for those student who don't have the access to big library and settle with nothing but a few books. What I mean is that the access to information will be unfair and less accessible.

JackOAT

Without the internet, I think I can do more purposeful things with my time. I will be able to reclaim the time I once wasted. I will no longer be taking unconscious breaks from my life to watch YouTube videos and movie trailers. I will have more time to write, draw, think, walk and most of all I will have more time for my friends and family.

Joey Mercado

Without internet, what will you do?
no social life, no income, and no virtual girlfriend. :Lol:

LOL for no Virtual girlfriend. Maybe I can say that I can live without an internet Yes because I grew up on the era where internet is not really famous and there is no such many social media back then PS I am not that old , I just maybe oldschool type of person. Cause I think surviving a day/s months or year without internet nowadays was really a self fulfillment and worthy because there are the times that you will find that not all good things and not all moments to be treasure will be just on the internet. A simple family gathering or friends gathering without any social media involved makes you realize to give more value on how beautiful and what has life to offer.