Can you learn seo on youtube?

ulterios

I have a lot of reading to do because a lot has changed from what I knew about SEO from before. I'll pick up on the latest things quick though.
It changes all the time so even people who are doing SEO on a regular basis will need to read up on the latest things to keep current with SEO best practices.

Melker

It changes all the time so even people who are doing SEO on a regular basis will need to read up on the latest things to keep current with SEO best practices.
I know the search engine sites like to make changes so that people can't take advantage of some things they figure out to improve their rankings. They like to have more control on it.

ulterios

I know the search engine sites like to make changes so that people can't take advantage of some things they figure out to improve their rankings. They like to have more control on it.
Well of course they do. Why give people an advantage over their rankings is their viewpoint! ;)

PedroP

I have been messing around with Google SEO guide for starters. It's been an interesting experience so far but not visible results can be noticed as of yet. Would you guys recommend it?

fishmonk

It's possible to learn SEO on youtube. However, I find that I will need to view many videos and compare before making my own notes. It's important to check the current relevance of the video as some videos are pretty dated.

Racqualc

Yes, it is possible to learn SEO on youtube. I'm currently researching SEO marketing and have developed an understand of SEO. I listen to Charles Floate Youtube video called The best SEO training course in 2017. General fundamental SEO information is in that video. The video also lets you know each process of SEO and questions that should be answered at each process. He also offers a 7 day SEO course to further explain SEO marketing in detail which I think has passed but you can keep checking to see when another course is offered. I also watched more videos with a few things that may differ but Charles Floate has the best content.

KeralMTG

Thank you for sharing your resource. This will help so many newbies in this forum. :Thumb:
You are welcome mate. I have learned many things from that blog. They add new posts every day so you can check it quite often and get new information to help you.