Are there any good Android marketing apps?

Melker

I don't always have time to spend on my PC so I was thinking about seeing if there are any kind of Android apps that are for internet marketing uses.

Are there any good Android marketing apps that anyone would recommend?

Marcos

Is there some kind of function or feature that you are looking for an app for? This will perhaps make it easier to make recommendations.

I know there are apps for all the social media websites if those are of any help.

Melker

I don't know which kind of apps you are looking for specifically but I saw a post on buffer about these with a nice list.

Here is the post - https://blog.bufferapp.com/mobile-apps-tools-for-marketing
I wasn't looking for anything specific. I was just looking for anything that can help in my internet marketing that I could do from my phone when I am away from my house. I will look at that list you linked. Thanks

Marcos

There is not anything specific that I wanted an app for. I was just looking for anything that can help me do some marketing while I am away from my house.
Ok. Then perhaps it will be better to maybe search for 'marketing' in the apps stores and see what comes up.

Melker

Ok. Then perhaps it will be better to maybe search for 'marketing' in the apps stores and see what comes up.
I tried that and it showed all kinds of apps that had nothing to do with marketing. Maybe I just need to find better search words.

Marcos

I tried that and it showed all kinds of apps that had nothing to do with marketing. Maybe I just need to find better search words.
Maybe you can search for your specific need you have. Perhaps something like searching for 'email marketing' or 'social media marketing' or things like that and you may have better luck.

Melker

Maybe you can search for your specific need you have. Perhaps something like searching for 'email marketing' or 'social media marketing' or things like that and you may have better luck.
I did not think of being more specific but I will try that. Cheers