Are social media management services good?

KeralMTG

I have been getting some emails and seeing around on different blogs some advertisements for social media management services. Does anyone know if those are good and if they can help?

Dean

What exactly are they saying that they will do for you? Complete management of your social accounts or just do a few things to get them more active?

ulterios

I've never used a social media management service myself since I like to be on top of things myself. Lately I have had less time to dedicate to my social media accounts so I can't say that I would never use one.

I would say that if the services that they are going to be doing will help and are worth the cost then you can always try them out for a while and see what happens. ;)

Catherine1

Are you meaning things like Buffer and Hootsuite type of social media management services or the kind where people or a business does your social work for you?

Maria Marketing

I have been thinking about using some services that do your social media activities for you but I just don't know if they are worth the cost or not.

I never seem to be able to make time to keep my social media accounts regularly active which is why I was thinking about these services.

If you use one and it does well for your social media accounts then please let me know. :D