Are image or text logos better?

Will247

I was wanting some thought on what some people think about using an image logo in the design of your website or if they think a text logo is a better choice.

Anyone have any thoughts or experience on this?

Marcos

If choosing between these 2 options then I would choose an image logo as it is usually more easy to identify and recognize.

You might want to think also about a logo that has both an image and also text. I think this will be the better choice.

Dean

I think it really depends on many things but overall I usually like either an image type logo or an image with text. Most of the time I am not a big fan of just text logo's but there are some that I have seen that did look nice.

Will247

I think image logo is the better then text logo or you can use image with text your logo.
Do you mean that it can have an image and text?
If choosing between these 2 options then I would choose an image logo as it is usually more easy to identify and recognize.

You might want to think also about a logo that has both an image and also text. I think this will be the better choice.
That's what I though also.
I think it really depends on many things but overall I usually like either an image type logo or an image with text. Most of the time I am not a big fan of just text logo's but there are some that I have seen that did look nice.
I had originally thought about an image with text built into it but wasn't sure if that was a good idea or not because if I want to change the text later it would be harder.

JohnQ

I like some kind of unique image because it draws more attention and it makes an impression in someone's mind if it is a good one.

Text doesn't usually stand out to someone and leave a lasting impression.

AffiliateNinja

Based from experience, using both is the best choice!

CookieRunner

I would totally recommend using both of the concepts. If it's just a text sometimes, or rather most of the time it doesn't look appealing. So work on both and I think you'll have great results and all. Good luck!