Any web hosting recommendations?

Maria Marketing

My hosting is due soon and I am thinking about trying a new web hosting service. Does anyone know of any good web hosting services that have fair prices?

It only has to be for 2 blogs if that makes any difference with the recommendations.

ulterios

My hosting is due soon and I am thinking about trying a new web hosting service. Does anyone know of any good web hosting services that have fair prices?
I assume that you are wanting shared web hosting since that is probably all that you would need, so in that case you can take a look in our shared web hosting offers section HERE.

If you can't find what you need then you can check out the web hosting services at Namecheap. They have great support and I can highly recommend them based on personal experience.

Ben

Do you get a lot of traffic on your blogs or use a lot of hosting resources? Those things can make a big difference in what hosting you might need.

Maria Marketing

I assume that you are wanting shared web hosting since that is probably all that you would need, so in that case you can take a look in our shared web hosting offers section HERE.

If you can't find what you need then you can check out the web hosting services at Namecheap. They have great support and I can highly recommend them based on personal experience.
Yes I am wanting shared web hosting because I think that is all I need since that is what I am using now. I would not know how to setup any other type of web hosting since the shared type of hosting is the only kind I have used.

I have checked the hosting offers here but have not really looked at them in detail yet. I will check on them more.

Do you get a lot of traffic on your blogs or use a lot of hosting resources? Those things can make a big difference in what hosting you might need.
I don't think that the amount of traffic that I get to them is considered to be a lot so I would say that they are on the lower side of that.

Ben

I don't think that the amount of traffic that I get to them is considered to be a lot so I would say that they are on the lower side of that.
If that's the case then you should only need a decent shared web hosting service. Most should be able to cover your needs but just make sure to stay away from any web hosting company that is owned by Endurance International Group. They are famous for having really bad customer service.

Dean

Are you looking for a web hosting company that offers monthly payments or yearly payments?

ulterios

Yes I am wanting shared web hosting because I think that is all I need since that is what I am using now. I would not know how to setup any other type of web hosting since the shared type of hosting is the only kind I have used.

I have checked the hosting offers here but have not really looked at them in detail yet. I will check on them more.
Sounds good Maria. If you are not sure about something that one of them is offering then you can always ask them questions. Some may even be able to offer you a custom web hosting plan that fits your needs if they don't have one currently offered.

Maria Marketing

If that's the case then you should only need a decent shared web hosting service. Most should be able to cover your needs but just make sure to stay away from any web hosting company that is owned by Endurance International Group. They are famous for having really bad customer service.
I have not heard of them. Which ones are they?

Are you looking for a web hosting company that offers monthly payments or yearly payments?
It really does not matter as long as they are good and reasonable with their prices.

Sounds good Maria. If you are not sure about something that one of them is offering then you can always ask them questions. Some may even be able to offer you a custom web hosting plan that fits your needs if they don't have one currently offered.
I did not know that web hosts will make a custom plan for you because I have not see anything saying that.

Dean

It really does not matter as long as they are good and reasonable with their prices.
Ok, then the two that I would recommend are Namecheap and InMotionHosting.

Namecheap has super support and would be my top choice.

DenisMNE

Maybe you should check out ''iPage'' ?

I do not personally use them but I've heard from my colleagues in college, few of them have their websites there, that is good.
Current promotion and discount is 75%.It is usually paid 8 dollars a month, but with this discount you can get it for 2 dollars a month.
It also has good ratings, on average 9 out of 10.
Do you look for a provider that asks for monthly payments ?

ion

Godaddy, Bluehost and Gator are always in the top 10 of best web hosting site. They are well known for that service. I just don't know their price if who among them is affordable and worth to pay for the service.

Kania

I really do not know what would be the best ones to recommend but I will say that you should not use Bluehost. They are very bad and their support is causing nightmares to me many times because they took way too long to fix problems and answer support needs.

Maria Marketing

Ok, then the two that I would recommend are Namecheap and InMotionHosting.

Namecheap has super support and would be my top choice.
I have seen others here and on other websites recommend both of these so I will be checking on them. Thanks.

Maybe you should check out ''iPage'' ?

I do not personally use them but I've heard from my colleagues in college, few of them have their websites there, that is good.
Current promotion and discount is 75%.It is usually paid 8 dollars a month, but with this discount you can get it for 2 dollars a month.
It also has good ratings, on average 9 out of 10.
Do you look for a provider that asks for monthly payments ?
I don't really mind if the payments are monthly or yearly as long as the services are good and they are not too expensive.

Are the services at that one for monthly?

Godaddy, Bluehost and Gator are always in the top 10 of best web hosting site. They are well known for that service. I just don't know their price if who among them is affordable and worth to pay for the service.
I have seen bad things about Bluehost so I peobably will not want to try them but I might look into the others.

Which one is Gator? I have not heard of that one I think.

I really do not know what would be the best ones to recommend but I will say that you should not use Bluehost. They are very bad and their support is causing nightmares to me many times because they took way too long to fix problems and answer support needs.
I have seen some bad things about them so I will avoid them for sure. Thanks for sharing your experiences with them.

There are many web hosting companies that they own. You can search in Google for EIG web hosting companies and there are several places that have lists of all of them.
I will look for the list. Thank you for sharing the information.