Advantages of Internet Marketing

Gifthoy

Internet marketing have gone so viral that it's now the most popular way of running an advertisement, This Internet marketing have helped advertisers to achieve their goals by reaching their target and also getting nice impressions from the people they run the advert on their websites or platforms,

One of the advantage I know is the publicity, An advert getting to reach so many people in the society, and the goal of the advertisement being achieved, by seeing the return of the advert,

Share with us more advantage of Internet Marketing let's have some more knowledge of what we are into,

Thanks alot and take care

JohnQ

The big advantage of internet marketing that I see is for the ability of an advertiser, seller or business to be able to reach millions of people cheap and fast.

The old days of having to send mails, make phone calls or see people in person was a lot more costly in time and money.

Now you can get to all kinds of people and businesses that you would have never been able to reach before by doing your marketing through the internet.

Moneyman

I find that internet marketing now is almost necessary in any kind of business. It's present everywhere, and if you want to have a successful business then you have to learn how to do everything that's related to internet marketing, whether it is SEO, affiliate marketing, etc.

Like JohnQ said, the "old" way of marketing is very costly, and much less effective because the audience there is much smaller than the internet audience.

Tania997

Technology has come a long way and internet marketing is necessary if you want to run a successful business. People nowadays will notice your business and your products online before everything else. SEO has also grown a lot because of this and as you can see, people who know a lot about SEO have opened a company because it is lucrative nowadays. By taking advantage of social media you can really do a lot.

Besides, you have to look at the costs also. Marketing products through a physical retail outlet is much more expensive than marketing them on the Internet and the "audience" there will be small.

augusta

with the advent of the internet.Internet marketing is the way to go.internet marketing is beneficial in the following ways.

makes your brand an international brand.

Getting to reach your targeted audiences without hassles

Makes more sales from diverse people

No need for paid promotion or advertisements. you can just use your social media account for your promotion like Facebook ,twitter,instagram,your tube etc.

jpy

No need for paid promotion or advertisements. you can just use your social media account for your promotion like Facebook ,twitter,instagram,your tube etc.

That's way more difficult than it seems. Note, as I mentioned in another thread, only a tiny percentage of Facebook posts reach the followers if you're not paying. In that case, your only hope with free stuff involves coming across above average viral material and/or perhaps having a lot of friends who will share your stuff for nothing.

Gifthoy

That's way more difficult than it seems. Note, as I mentioned in another thread, only a tiny percentage of Facebook posts reach the followers if you're not paying. In that case, your only hope with free stuff involves coming across above average viral material and/or perhaps having a lot of friends who will share your stuff for nothing.
Sure running a free advert on this social medias might take a whole lot of years to reach more people, than just having to pay for some sponsored posts or ad, this can make your post reach to so many people and also they will have some trust for your product,
Cus they will take it that since you did that, like running an advert with the platform that you are really serious and legit too with your product,

Try to run sponsored ads friends

PedroP

The big advantage of internet marketing that I see is for the ability of an advertiser, seller or business to be able to reach millions of people cheap and fast.

The old days of having to send mails, make phone calls or see people in person was a lot more costly in time and money.

Now you can get to all kinds of people and businesses that you would have never been able to reach before by doing your marketing through the internet.
Now only that but with internet marketing, you can reach more people and you can reach exactly the people you want. So for instance, if my website is about games I can share it in video game related websites. A much more efficient and productive way to advertise.

TheArticulate

Now only that but with internet marketing, you can reach more people and you can reach exactly the people you want. So for instance, if my website is about games I can share it in video game related websites. A much more efficient and productive way to advertise.
That's the real beauty of marketing via Facebook. When I've run advertisements through them, I get to define my target audience and demographics to make sure my stuff is appearing to people who will most likely be interested in it. Age, distance from my city and their interests were all things I considered when developing my advertisement. I had never thought about it before that moment, but we can target people based on what they have listed as their interests on their Facebook profiles, which fascinates me, and scares me a little!

PedroP

That's the real beauty of marketing via Facebook. When I've run advertisements through them, I get to define my target audience and demographics to make sure my stuff is appearing to people who will most likely be interested in it. Age, distance from my city and their interests were all things I considered when developing my advertisement. I had never thought about it before that moment, but we can target people based on what they have listed as their interests on their Facebook profiles, which fascinates me, and scares me a little!
To be honest with you I just created a Facebook to promote my website. So far it has contributed to increasing the overall exposure of my website to the right people. Still I'm far from an FB expert. Would you care to share some tips on FB marketing?

TheArticulate

To be honest with you I just created a Facebook to promote my website. So far it has contributed to increasing the overall exposure of my website to the right people. Still I'm far from an FB expert. Would you care to share some tips on FB marketing?
I don't want to deceive you, I'm by no means a Facebook expert when it comes to advertising as well. I developed an advertisement one time for the cost of $10 to promote my services and that was it, so my knowledge is a little more limited than someone who does this regularly. It might help to know what kind of website you're promoting, as I'm not sure what the best route for advertising your site would be currently.

For example, I offer video and photography services, so my advertisement was a video I made that promoted my business. Since I was advertising wedding video, I promoted something I'd put together for another client and chose my demographic to be males and females in the age range of 18-28 years old or so (as I assumed that would be the best age range for engaged couples). And I set my radius to target people within 50 miles of my city, I believe.

I guess my first bit of advice is to decide exactly what kind of ad would be best for you. You can find information about all the types of ads Facebook offers here. Since you're promoting your website, a link ad is probably what would be best. But if you're offering a service via your website, you might consider doing a photo ad depicting what you do, a video ad explaining your business, or a lead ad that will show up on people's timeline as a sponsored ad.

Most importantly, as with all things marketing-related, I think it's key that you know who your target audience is. This goes for advertising anywhere, not just on Facebook. In general, what's the age range for people who would like your website? Do they live a particular lifestyle (i.e. health nuts will be more inclined to view a fitness website, etc.)? What can viewers get from going to your website?

I hope that's helpful in some way!

jpy

I've always wondered if Mark Zuckerberg had an IQ of 1000. I mean, he came in with the most excellent idea at the very right time. Basically, he was simply taking the internet to the very next step. Note, before him, it was all about email marketing.

yemzy

Internet Marketing is one of the best ways of reaching to customers.The days of traditional ways of marketing goods and services are fast fading.With the right medium and a click of a button,You can reach millions of people that will even exceed your expectations.Whether it is Email marketing,Social Media and it cohorts,You are assured of reaching a far reaching audience.

JohnQ

That's true. Before doing old school marketing it was harder to find the people you need. Now it's easy.

I

PedroP

That's true. Before doing old school marketing it was harder to find the people you need. Now it's easy.

I
Precisely! On the downside though since it's easier to find the people that you are looking for this means that the customers are getting bombarded with propaganda every day what makes them a bit skeptical. Think of how many spam emails you receive monthly. This means that your product needs to be better and your marketing consistent.

I don't want to deceive you, I'm by no means a Facebook expert when it comes to advertising as well. I developed an advertisement one time for the cost of $10 to promote my services and that was it, so my knowledge is a little more limited than someone who does this regularly. It might help to know what kind of website you're promoting, as I'm not sure what the best route for advertising your site would be currently.

For example, I offer video and photography services, so my advertisement was a video I made that promoted my business. Since I was advertising wedding video, I promoted something I'd put together for another client and chose my demographic to be males and females in the age range of 18-28 years old or so (as I assumed that would be the best age range for engaged couples). And I set my radius to target people within 50 miles of my city, I believe.

I guess my first bit of advice is to decide exactly what kind of ad would be best for you. You can find information about all the types of ads Facebook offers here. Since you're promoting your website, a link ad is probably what would be best. But if you're offering a service via your website, you might consider doing a photo ad depicting what you do, a video ad explaining your business, or a lead ad that will show up on people's timeline as a sponsored ad.

Most importantly, as with all things marketing-related, I think it's key that you know who your target audience is. This goes for advertising anywhere, not just on Facebook. In general, what's the age range for people who would like your website? Do they live a particular lifestyle (i.e. health nuts will be more inclined to view a fitness website, etc.)? What can viewers get from going to your website?

I hope that's helpful in some way!
It is! Thanks for the helpful insights! I am promoting a website about spirituality (spirtualrealm.com). It only makes sense to adjust the type of advertising to the right type of customers that you're targeting. Thanks for the tips!

Dean

One of the biggest advantages that internet marketing has is the fact that you can reach a vast amount of people that you would not be able to reach otherwise by using traditional marketing techniques.

It also allows people or businesses to do this in a much more cost friendly way so that help cut advertising cost and increase profits.

Everyone and every business wants to be able to get things done at a lower cost and internet marketing keeps marketing costs to a minimum.

JohnQ

Precisely! On the downside though since it's easier to find the people that you are looking for this means that the customers are getting bombarded with propaganda every day what makes them a bit skeptical. Think of how many spam emails you receive monthly. This means that your product needs to be better and your marketing consistent.
Yeah, you have a good point there. I didn't think about that but it makes sense. The competition is going to be a lot higher so you have to have something better to offer than the next guy.

pizzalover

I think internet marketing has lots of advantages one of them is that you can advertise your website cheaper than if you doing through television, radio, newspapers, and others. It is cheaper. Another advantage is that with internet marketing you can shop around the world and you don't need to get out of your house, you can easily search what you want to buy. For the sellers, the internet marketing is more convenient because they don't need to pay for rent of a store and also don't to worry about store opening hours or overtime payments for staff.

Hurry14

The greatest advantage of internet marketing is the crowd that it can have online, plus the cost efficient is great because of the low cost of using the internet. And it's also hustle free because if you have products to sell, you can just hire a delivery company to do it and because of that you can reach far away customers that are willing to buy your products, unlike in the previous times of where sellers needs to go to their customers just to promote and sell their products which is more expensive and it's really a hustle. also it has the advantage of attracting even not really interested customers to your products just by seeing people using or buying your products thru online.

tedzk26

there are many advantages of internet marketing like low cost. your product reach to your target audience . you can earn more money for more and complete information advantage of internet marketing.