2 blogs on the same web hosting

Ana

If you have good web hosting then you can put them both on the same web hosting plan but if you have poor hosting then you should not do it. If your hosting is slow or has much down time like mine does then it will hurt both blogs.
How can I find out if web hosting service from a seller is good or not?

Kania

How can I find out if web hosting service from a seller is good or not?
I do not know for sure but you can ask people if they know if the hosting is good or not or you can try to do some searches for information on them.

vishwa

You can start with but soon when your site starts receiving traffic it will create issues. However things will be great if you are on VPS. Shared hosting plan have limited resources and low CPU usages.

JohnQ

I would just use the same web hosting service for both of them as long as your hosting plan allows for it and it will not hurt them because the plan is a poor one.

You can usually buy 1 better hosting plan than 2 cheaper plans.

Ana

You can start with but soon when your site starts receiving traffic it will create issues. However things will be great if you are on VPS. Shared hosting plan have limited resources and low CPU usages.
I do not know anything of a vps though or how to use it. Is it similar to use like regular shared web hosting?

vishwa

I do not know anything of a vps though or how to use it. Is it similar to use like regular shared web hosting?
No VPS has lots of space and CPU resources compare to shared hosting. VPS is suitable for established sites that have large amount of visitors and plenty of site content.

Will247

If your web hosting plan will support both blogs then I would host them on the same hosting. Why pay for an additional hosting plan if you don't need to?

Ana

No VPS has lots of space and CPU resources compare to shared hosting. VPS is suitable for established sites that have large amount of visitors and plenty of site content.
I see now. Since mine will not get a large amount of visitors to start then that will not be needed I think. Thank you for this information.
If your web hosting plan will support both blogs then I would host them on the same hosting. Why pay for an additional hosting plan if you don't need to?
I was only thinking it might be bad for them both if they were on the same hosting because I do not know about some of the technical things. It seems to be fine as many people are saying.

Will247

I think it will only be bad if you are doing something considered bad by the search sites like blackhat seo @Ana. If you are not doing anything but regular blogging and not putting a lot of links between them then 2 on the same hosting should be good.

Ana

I think it will only be bad if you are doing something considered bad by the search sites like blackhat seo @Ana. If you are not doing anything but regular blogging and not putting a lot of links between them then 2 on the same hosting should be good.
No I would not do those things and I do not even know how to do them anyway. They will be just regular blogs and I do not think they will even be linked together at all.