YouTube Community - Growing, Sharing Techniques, Tips, & Tricks To Channel Growth

Status
Not open for further replies.

oriux

The YouTube Community is a forum I created for all to come & see this is a community geared towards youtube. I created this place because I have my own youtube account I create music. I once tried out one of those youtube partnership networks called fullscreen and they had told me they could help boost my channel & get more subscribers. So I decided to join once I had switched to their network in their website I was given just access to a forum and a sidebar with links to third party sites with other terms and conditions in order to network out all which would have eaten up my youtube revenue from the monetization. What was promised to be free was going to end up costing more then my views would be worth the bare minimum. So I created this forum which is completely free for anyone to connect discuss ways make general conversation, advertise yourself on the website & much more. Its brand new traffic has begun to hit the website.

Please join take a look & help the commuunity grow bigger make it your home.​

It is redirect to activity.php instead of forum.php and you will need to setup this for visitors to your site.

Logo looks good but too many lines on the header make it mess up. You should remove banner ad on right sidebar and replace by new threads/posts, it will be better.

Status
Not open for further replies.