Why you like internet marketing?

what are main reasons that you came with internet marketing?

Will it give you more profits than other niches?

Can you guys share thoughts?

Last edited by a moderator:

nesito29

Internet marketing is an awesome niche but, most of the people that get involved with the "internet marketing" niche never see a dime and that is because they don't know how to make money in this niche. It is highly competitive and ranking a website or blog won't cut it, odds are you will never do it. But, this doesn't mean that it's impossible to make money in this niche in fact is the opposite, since there is so much competition you can earn a lot of money. You just need to know how.

elasticcat

Internet marketing is an awesome niche but, most of the people that get involved with the "internet marketing" niche never see a dime and that is because they don't know how to make money in this niche. It is highly competitive and ranking a website or blog won't cut it, odds are you will never do it. But, this doesn't mean that it's impossible to make money in this niche in fact is the opposite, since there is so much competition you can earn a lot of money. You just need to know how.
Nice explanation @nesito29!

Beside internet marketing niche, it has any niches that I can get more money if I invest into?

Nytshade

what are main reasons that you came with internet marketing?

My main online business is in the music niche, the reason I'm also in the internet marketing niche is to show others how they can replicate my success.

Will it give you more profits than other niches?

I think that depends, I'm making more money in the music niche because I focus most of my time and energy on it. Not because the music niche is more profitable than the internet marketing niche.

What I'm trying to say is that there's no best niche. What you need to do is to choose something and get started, the best way to master this make money online stuff is to learn as you go, just take action and stop thinking about it :)

Beside internet marketing niche, it has any niches that I can get more money if I invest into?

If you have something that you're passionate about or a hobby, even something that you just like talking about the most, then I would advise you to start there. Or even something you graduated for.

You're the one who has to decide what niche you want to get into, that's something that you have to do on your own, you're the one who knows your strength, weakness and what you're good at.

nesito29

Just like Nytshade said you can go into any niche you want, as long as you have a passion for that niche you will be able to continue to provide information without the worry of getting bored however, make sure to do a proper research about your "passion" otherwise you could end up spending a lot of time in a niche that you might not be able to convert into profits. e.g. Studying methods for collage students, there is little to non competition but, there is a reason for that, collage students won't pay for an ebook or an ecourse after all, the majority are flat broke, what they want are free methods. So, make sure to investigate before going blind folded into a niche.

Wizard

You have to know all stuffs in IM. It is not easy to make money, if you do some tips that's works some times. :D

Dean

I like internet marketing becuase I am able to be rewarded for my hard work and long hours. If I want to make more money then I just do more things, take on more jobs, do more marketing and promotion, develop more websites and so on.

In this business if you need more money then you can just increase your efforts and time spent and earn more money. Many people who work at a business somewhere have no way of earning more money if they work harder or more hours.

Internet marketing give you the ability to work harder and make more money so you are rewarded for the extra efforts and time and that's one big reason why I like internet marketing.

Cheers, Dean.

Maria Marketing

The reason that I like internet marketing is because it allows me to work when I am able to and it allows me to earn more money at my time.

ulterios

I like internet marketing because I am more in control of my actions and earnings than at a traditional job. In traditional jobs there are more people that have a direct impact on things that have to do with my work so there are more things that can go wrong that are beyond my control.

Internet marketing lets me be in control of my work and how it is done so there are less outside influences. I like having more control over the things that impact my work and it's quality so internet marketing is a real good fit for me.

I am also more in control over the amount of money I make and how it's made. Plus if I want to try out new things to see how well they earn money than I am free to do so.

There are other reasons that I like internet marketing but these are some of the main ones. ;)

Michael

I'm a noob at internet marketing but I got into doing it and like it because I can make extra income from home or anywhere. I like that I can make more than a regular job if I get good enough at it.

I have been trying to learn all I can to get to that point some day.

Raeann Bell

Internet marketing gives business owners the independence to advertise and promote their products or services and receive instant response. Business owners can reap the benefits of this method of marketing as it is inexpensive and easy to start.

Sudipta Sen

Internet marketing offers one of the most cost valuable methods of marketing available in comparison with other mediums. Business owners are able to generate, deliver and execute an online marketing campaign to a full variety of viewers, spending only what’s necessary in order to reap maximum rewards.

jpy

I cannot really pin down why I like it. It's just something I'm into. I mean, why do my brothers like fixing up homes? It's something they're into - but I could care less about it.

Anyway, I suppose one reason is the fact I'm into computers, but my brothers are not. Therefore, I've taken the time to understand how they work - hence, I can get maximum enjoyment from building and marketing websites.

Catherine1

The 2 main reason that I like internet marketing is because of the freedom it gives as to the amount of time I put into it and when I have to do the work and also because it allows me to make extra money to help save up for other things that I need.

I really do not make a whole lot right now but given the time that I put into it and when I have to do it I am satisfied for now.