Why Google doesn't remove website Pagerank?

Adrianhenry

As title mentioned, I am wondering Why Google didn't remove website Pagerank that still keeping it but no updates after more months?

what are the main reasons? what do you guys think?

PTTed

As title mentioned, I am wondering Why Google didn't remove website Pagerank that still keeping it but no updates after more months?

what are the main reasons? what do you guys think?
I don't think they have actually made up their minds yet as to whether or not they will ever update it again. Until they make up their minds, I suppose they will just leave it at whatever the last values were.

Mark007

Google has stopped concentrating on their page rank updates. Many high page rank webpages are filled with spam after the last update from Google, but they haven't considered anything till now for removing them or getting them a penalty.

Dean

Well a few months back Google has shut off the public access from viewing the Pagerank scores for websites. It was a couple years since they updated it to the public anyway.

Now Google is just keeping 100% of the Pagerank data to themselves and not even allowing access to the older stuff.

Time for people to start using and worrying about other website metrics and ranking factors.

Cheers, Dean.