Who will be TOP Stars of Internet Marketing

nesito29

Sounds nice, as Nytshade said this will improve quality of posts, just like gaming with achievements this will make people want to contribute with better posts and could be improved even further with some sort of compensation/award.

elcidofaguy

Nice one Hoang! Its the usual suspects that are contributing here regularly... Hopefully this will get more folks on board... If I had it my way the team here at IMS would all get top prizes... That includes beer, ciggies and a wild night out... down town London in style .... with a dodgy kebab to end the festivities lol ;-))) :Tam::Drinks:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
You should also give an award for the person who gets the most amount of "dumb" rating :Lol:

Good idea, this will improve quality of posts, which will help a lot of members, and lurkers as well hehe... :D
Very interesting and good idea but I think I couldn't find right award for that. :DD:

Nice one Hoang! Its the usual suspects that are contributing here regularly... Hopefully this will get more folks on board... If I had it my way the team here at IMS would all get top prizes... That includes beer, ciggies and a wild night out... down town London in style .... with a dodgy kebab to end the festivities lol ;-))) :Tam::Drinks:

I thought our team have to a party like this :Dans2: :Clap:

:Drinks:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
I am going to make the rewards as following

Top IM Stars are 3 people who will have the biggest number of Like + Agree + Winner + Informative + Friendly + Useful + Creative

The position #1 will receive $50 + 1 banner ad 272x 225 for 6 months on the forum

The position #2 will receive 1 banner ad 272x 225 for 3 months on the forum

The position #3 will receive 1 banner ad 127x 127 for 3 months on the forum

I know It's very small for which our forum Mods are contributing here but I hope it is forum's gifts to our forum Mods and Members

If some Mods have other extra rewards and want to add to this rewards, please write down below

I will add to the rewards and we will have bigger rewards

Cheers,
:Friends::Drinks:

Last edited:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Excellent update!

I will like to contribute with some form of free hosting or domain for this top 3 members. I will PM you later with the details for you to take a look at.

Agree!

This will be announced and summary on 12/ 23 / 2015 and I am excited to know who will be The Top IM Star on our forum this year! :) :Drinks:

Last edited:

ims

Looking for Stars...
Staff member
Hello All,

As said, today is 12/ 23 / 2015 and we have the winner for "Who will be TOP Stars of Internet Marketing"

And I am glad to announce that Hostlumina

#1: The reward $50 + 1 banner ad 272x 225 for 6 months on the forum sent to him
#2: 1 banner ad 272x 225 for 3 months sent to Ecidofaguy
#3: 1 banner ad 127x 127 for 3 months sent to PTTed

For 3 days, Hostlumina/ Ecidofaguy/ PTTed needs to send PM back to me to get the rewards.

Statistics
Likes + Informative + Useful + Friendly
Hostlumina: 101 + 12 + 16 + 7
Ecidofaguy: 83 + 12 + 7 + 0
PTTed: 83 + 0 + 8 + 5

101 - Hostlumina
92 - PTTed
83 - elcidofaguy

12 - Hostlumina
12 - elcidofaguy
11 - sam.hunt0710

16 - Hostlumina