Which social site is the best for increasing free traffic?

Muzzamil

If you add one of the facebook buttons for sign-ups on your page that they have on the header image will that help any or is it a waste of time?
If you add the "sign up" button on the Facebook page on the header, it is really helpful because people can then just click that button and head over to your website or landing page to sign up or buy your product. Most people do this and I do this because we shouldn't put "sign up" buttons/links on the post because then people tend to not click them and plus it looks spammy. But if you post a lot of valuable stuff that gives people a lot of value, then people will automatically click on the "sign up" button on the header.

Storm

If you add the "sign up" button on the Facebook page on the header, it is really helpful because people can then just click that button and head over to your website or landing page to sign up or buy your product. Most people do this and I do this because we shouldn't put "sign up" buttons/links on the post because then people tend to not click them and plus it looks spammy. But if you post a lot of valuable stuff that gives people a lot of value, then people will automatically click on the "sign up" button on the header.
Great, thanks. So can we have the button go to any link or website we want or does it have to be the site that the facebook page is for?

Muzzamil

Great, thanks. So can we have the button go to any link or website we want or does it have to be the site that the facebook page is for?
It really depends on you, you can link the button to a Landing page or your website. But it is good to have congruency, so for example if you are selling health products then your landing page or website should be related to health because if they are not related then people will that you are some kind of spam or a fake person. So yeh you can link the "sign up" button to any page you want.

KeralMTG

I think the social site that will be best depends on what is on your site. I have been doing a lot of searching and looking around the web and I noticed that many of the sites that have to do with cooking or home stuff are using pinterest. I have soon lots of tech stuff on facebook. I think it will depend a lot on what is on your site to decide which is best for increasing traffic.

Storm

It really depends on you, you can link the button to a Landing page or your website. But it is good to have congruency, so for example if you are selling health products then your landing page or website should be related to health because if they are not related then people will that you are some kind of spam or a fake person. So yeh you can link the "sign up" button to any page you want.
I just wasn't sure since I have not setup one of those before. I was thinking that maybe you had to have it linked to the same exact url for the website that is in the settings of the facebook page. I am not too familiar with how facebook does things and I know that they are kind of picky on some things.

Kanika

Facebook is good social media website to increase traffic on the website. If you have good content using good mind mapping of users than definitely, you got traffic from Facebook. Because Facebook is the No. 1 social media website used by billions of people. Good social engagement will help you to get good traffic from Facebook.

david smith

Many social media websites are present that can increase web traffic for free. But to know which social media drives more targeted website traffic the webmaster will have to check. Just by the volume of users, Facebook is the best social media site for increasing web traffic.

sam.hunt0710

Yes , Facebook is one of the best platform to get good traffic , but other social media platforms also provide huge traffic if you know how to use them.

Pinterest -- Women Specific Niche .
Linkedin -- Business / Job Specific Niche .
Twitter -- Adult / News / Politics Specific Niche .
Tumblr -- Adult / Food / Blogging Specific Niche .
Instagram -- Fashion / Fun / Adult Specific Niche .
and so on.....

So basically you can use any platform but choose wisely and according to your niche.