Which social networking site is best for business?

I would like to know which social networking site is best for business? I heard my friend told that facebook is best for online business, is it true?

There is no 'best' they all have their differences. They both appeal to different people and have different forms of advertisements. You should read up on what both of them have to offer and see which one is right for you.

Mark007

I would consider all social networking sites are 'best' as long as you have a good circle for promotion and generate visitors for your fan page or website. A regular promotion does help to benefit your business more in any social networks.

PTTed

I would like to know which social networking site is best for business? I heard my friend told that facebook is best for online business, is it true?
It really depends on what you want to use it for.
If you run a dog grooming business then Facebook would probably be ideal because you can get people to share photos of cute pets that you just groomed. That could be a great way to introduce your business to new people for the first time.
If you are a stock broker then using a service like Twitter to announce news about a companies people might want to invest in could be a useful way to attract new clients and establish yourself as an authority about investments.
If you run a business that sells services to other businesses then LinkedIn would probably be the best place to network with those other business owners.
If you sell a product specifically targeted to people who earn more than $100,000 per year then Google Plus might be the best way for you to network as their users have the highest average earnings among social media networks.
If you are a fashion designer who wants to introduce your new line to women then Pinterest is probably worth spending some time on trying to get images of your product pinned.

So, it really depends on what you want to use the social network for and who your audience is.

manmad

It really depends on what your target audience is, however you should mainly focus on two social media platforms and those are Facebook and Instagram. Other ones such as Twitter, Tumblr and so on wouldn't do too much of a good job. In the two I recommended you can easily gain a following, doing certain methods and by audience I mean people who'd stay and come to your profile for you and your products, however that's as long as you post stuff that are interesting to the people who follow you, you can't just spam them or beg for money, you gotta be smart.

Maria Marketing

I think it is going to depend on what type of business you are wanting to do on the social networks. If you are targeting other businesses then Linkedin is supposed to be the best. If you are targeting people that are not businesses then I think that Facebook will be better but it probably depends a lot on what you are trying to do.

For me, it will be facebook and instagram, because both are used by millions of people around the world. Your chances of earning there is high, because your products can be seen by anyone and it is very useful because you can share your products unlimited using facebook and instagram.

shopgal_23

Yes. As I observed in the online business world, Facebook Page is most common used. They also made blogs to advertise what they sell usually trying the products first and then they will tell the viewers/readers if its best to buy or maybe not. They also have strategies making a YouTube videos of their own or contact famous YouTube vloggers and let them try their products. I thinks that is the best way to promote what you sell.
My sister used Facebook for her business and I think it works really well for her business.

mariaaajessica

It will always depend on what you are selling and your target buyers. I use facebook and instagram because these are the most common social media that is used in our country for selling. So, the site may also depend on your location. As long as your products are in good condition and you have a good intention then you're good to go in different social medias for your business.

jojo_1234

I think it really depends on which is your target market and which line of product would you like to promote. In fairness to Facebook users Facebook can really market a wide scope of potential clients. Since most people are already into Facebook. But if you really want to get a wider scope try all different social media means. There is YouTube, Blogs, Facebook, Instagram and a whole lot more. Never limit to only one. There are more than a billion people out there its only for you to catch their attention so they would notice your product.

chelfox18

For me, I used Facebook page to generate traffic. I'm into online selling and Facebook is one of the popular way to promote your product. Facebook ads also really help to gain extra income.

It depends on how you use it, all of them are a great platform on launching a businesss but it's up to you know on where are more comfortable with. Try experimenting by using social media sites that you are familiar with then monitor them, record the pros and cons of each social media site. Then locate which one of them is more efficient and effective. which one has gained more customers , fame and profit. For me it's the best way to do.