Which is better, Facebook Ads, Bing Ads, or Google Ads?

Adrianhenry

I wanna invest $40 to $70 to advertise my web and graphic design services. Which is better to drive traffic or potential customers to my site, Facebook ads, Google ads, or Bing ads? What are your opinions?

Last edited by a moderator:

ulterios

I've always had better luck with Bing ads myself, then Google after that. As for Facebook ads for driving traffic and potential customers, forget it.

Facebook is usually only good for likes and rarely converts well for much else. ;)

vishwa

Bing ads perform very well with low budget also. I had personally tried them and it very effective and also get some good result from it. Facebook and Google Adwords needs high CPC bidding compare to bing ads to get good result for your campaign.

KeralMTG

Some blogger friends say that facebook ads are only good for likes but not for sales. I hav not tried them yet but many have told me the same thing. It might be best to use google or bing for sales and customers.

Dean

Facebook ads tend to be mostly good for getting likes for your pages so I would not use them unless that is what you are looking for.

As for Google or Bing, it depends on how far you want to stretch your money. You'll get more bang for your buck with using Bing as they are cheaper than Google for the same basic advertising.

Cheers, Dean

Tommy Hulbert

I think for your service, you should focus on Google Adwords. Bing Ads is similar, however the reach is low compared to Google Adwords. Just think about the behavior of your customer. They will search more than you display in Facebook. So Google Adwords is the best choice. Next, after the visitors visit your site, you can run Facebook Remarketing Ads to remind the offer for them. You can display a beautiful web that you have previously worked to demonstrate your ability in the ads.

Hope this helps,

Scott C Baxter

It all depends on what you're trying to target. FB is good for branding and getting more attention to your product, page, and service, but it probably isn't the best for selling products on a limited budget. Adwords allows you to target more people and is global when comparing it to Bing. On the other hand, Bing is cheaper than Adwords, but is geographically restricted compared to Google's PPC.

myla123

I prefer face book ads since there are a lot of facebook users around the globe where in most people are using it as one of social interactions and people are always active. Facebook nowadays are also used for business purposes so people mostly are now using it also for promoting ads as well.