where do you ussually find web hosting packages?

elinadsoza

Hey Guys,

Where do you ussually find web hosting packages?
I often find via forums and reading blog post reviews about web hosting to find a good one.

what about you? any shares?

RDO Servers

Keep in mind, a lot of the web hosting review sites are full of fake reviews and affiliate links! Hostgator is probably the one you will see the most. Their affiliate ads are everywhere, but check out their review from one of the few credable review sites here

Last edited by a moderator:

Hostlumina

Hey Guys,

Where do you ussually find web hosting packages?
I often find via forums and reading blog post reviews about web hosting to find a good one.

what about you? any shares?

Forums I find are some of the best way to do it as long as the forum has strong processes, credible companies, and rules.

You are able to see the following in forums which helps greatly.
- Interactions with communities and clients openly
- Knowledge
- Business sense
- Able to read other user feedback
- Are they able to respect and follow rules of each community

I avoid Top 10 kind of review sites, the majority are just affiliate links for a quick buck stating that product or service is top notch which in fact is very poor.

Personally, using a combination of forums, self research, word to mouth suggestions from co-workers, and/or business partners/partnerships have worked for me over the years for all types of products and/or services.

Forums are more than likely the best place to find a company to host your website with, especially if you are looking for community interaction and input on the services offered.

Flag

Quality hosting services at low prices are available from ifastnet and integralhost.
Plans are full-featured and support staff is second to none.

Last edited by a moderator:

MidnightAngel

I've checked out several hosting sites mostly from word of mouth, and google. I use mostly free ones, but sooner or later I will have a paid hosting one, right now though free is fine with me.

Labored

Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.