Where can I buy YouTube Subscribers and Views?

robertdn

Hi Guys,
I desperately need a really good fast working website that can deliver YouTube views and subscribers extremely fast.
I have to provide at least 1 million views on a new music video which we are launching this weekend.
So please help me find out where I can buy really fast YouTube views!!

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

Antonio

Why do you need to buy subscribers, likes, views and favorites? They do not help you to get ranking and actually hamper your reputation online as well as your ranking!

Eventually, your entire Channel will get affected very negatively so re-consider buying subscribers and views. :)

nesito29

If what you want is buying subscribers, views, favorites. Go to Fiverr is the fastest way, however I wouldn't recommend you do that. The only thing you will achieve with that is hinder your performance and rankings.

Here's what I recommend:
  • Optimize your video: Title, description (within your description add links to 2-3 similar videos, your home page, and social media profiles), tags.
  • Get as many social bookmarkings as you can: follow and no-follow.
Views, subscribers, likes and favorites will do nothing for you right now. The best thing you can do is optimize your video and make it rank, the rest will come organically.

I hope this information helps you.

Regards,
Jonathan

Hostlumina

Why do you need to buy subscribers, likes, views and favorites? They do not help you to get ranking and actually hamper your reputation online as well as your ranking!

Eventually, your entire Channel will get affected very negatively so re-consider buying subscribers and views. :)

This right here.

Buying those views and/or subscribers will only hurt you. In the past social media has penalized accounts doing so.

If your content is truly good and you market it well (music in this case) the feedback you will receive in return will be priceless and lead to much better things.