Where are you from?

JoJo

I'm new here and wanted to see about learning something about the community I have just joined so I thought I would ask where some of you are from.

I'm from New York, USA but have been living in Europe for a while now in a few different countries. I have to say that I miss the US and I am looking to visit in a couple months.

So, where are you from?

I live in MI's Upper Peninsula ♥

lovefoxycharms

Hello there! I'm from Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines! You are welcome to visit, I would be very glad to be your tour guide for free!

chelfox18

Hi I'm archel, from Philippines. I am new here also and I hope that I'll be able to learn here new knowledge about marketing from your different ideas and perspective. I don't know much about it, but I am willing to workhard in understanding how to start it.

Milana

I was born in Italy but moved away when I was very young and have lived in many different countries throughout Europe.

I have to say that I have been thinking about moving back to Italy because when I have visited family there it was very beautiful and I really like the countryside.

My current job has me traveling around a lot so I have not had any chance to look around at specific locations but I will be looking around on holiday.

Melker

I live in MI's Upper Peninsula ♥
Nice to meet you, where is that at? I am not familiar with that.
Hello there! I'm from Baguio City, the summer capital of the Philippines! You are welcome to visit, I would be very glad to be your tour guide for free!
Nice to meet you. They have more than 1 capital in the Philippines?
Hi I'm archel, from Philippines. I am new here also and I hope that I'll be able to learn here new knowledge about marketing from your different ideas and perspective. I don't know much about it, but I am willing to workhard in understanding how to start it.
Nice to meet you archel. You will learn quickly if you just keep your eyes open and ask others with more knowledge. That is what I do.
I was born in Italy but moved away when I was very young and have lived in many different countries throughout Europe.

I have to say that I have been thinking about moving back to Italy because when I have visited family there it was very beautiful and I really like the countryside.

My current job has me traveling around a lot so I have not had any chance to look around at specific locations but I will be looking around on holiday.
Nice to meet you. Italy is so beautiful so I understand why you want to move back there.

aestone504

Hello Everyone! My name is Amanda and I am from New Orleans, Louisiana. I know NOLA gets a bad rap but there is so much more to this city than what people realize. Our culture, our amazing food and our passion for our city that tripled after Hurricane Katrina. That is just to name a few. If you ever want to visit my amazing city, let me give you the most important advice we all give travelers.... the BEST time to visit NOLA is NOT during Mardi Gras or any festival that is going on. Come when there isn't so many tourists, you will get such a different NOLA than the one you get when a major event is going on. Trust me and thank me later!!!!

Melker

Hello Everyone! My name is Amanda and I am from New Orleans, Louisiana. I know NOLA gets a bad rap but there is so much more to this city than what people realize. Our culture, our amazing food and our passion for our city that tripled after Hurricane Katrina. That is just to name a few. If you ever want to visit my amazing city, let me give you the most important advice we all give travelers.... the BEST time to visit NOLA is NOT during Mardi Gras or any festival that is going on. Come when there isn't so many tourists, you will get such a different NOLA than the one you get when a major event is going on. Trust me and thank me later!!!!
It's nice to meet you Amanda.

I haven't heard anything about New Orleans having a bad rap where I grew up in New York. What kind of bad rap do you hear it has?

Melker

Ed is here representing Manila Philippines
God bless everyone here
Nice to meet you Ed. I am hoping to visit your country one of these days. I have a list with about 25 countries that I want to visit and yours is one of them.

Michelle P. Camo

It's great to know that we are from different places of the world. I am from Manila Philippines. I look forward to learn a lot of things from you guys.

iamreeence

Hi there! I'm from the Philippines nice to meet you! I hope you can visit our country sometime, you'll surely enjoy the weather here and also the people here. There are also a lot of stunning places here, if by any chance you plan to visit here I recommend El Nido in Palawan, you will be mesmerized by its beauty. Have a great day! :)

argel241

I was born and grew up on the small island called manicani it is located in the province of Eastern Samar.It is a small town with a small population.Crime free and people are living a simple lifestyle.It was like a paradise to me.By the way, it's in the Philippines.

Kamille Ellasus

I'm from Philippines. A full time student. Currently studying BS Electrical Engineering. I have been reseaching on how online jobs work. I read on forums about stuffs and I learned a lot.

VladOne

I'm from The Philippines. Here in Nueva Ecija Province also called as the Rice Bowl of The Philippines. Come visit us if you want to see more of our famous tourist spots.

Angelo

Hi!, I'm from the Philippines and I did grew up here. And also, you'll be amazed on how beautiful the tourist spots are here. The culture and the atmosphere here is somewhat exciting and extraordinary that you'll probably be curios and wanted to explore more here in our country.

ayeshajan888

I'm from the Philippines and I was living here for the past 49 years of my life. Philippines is such a great country that have more than 7,101 islands and still counting. I'm proud to say that the people here are very hospitable, friendly and accomodating. We can be proud of our various tourist destinations that foreigners love to explore. Our beaches, the various historical places. our exotic food and the places that are included in the 8 wonders of the world, to name a few are the best things that we Filipinos are grateful to have.

It's nice to see that that the members here are from different countries and I'm glad that I can also share my thoughts here. Happy to meet you all!!

ion

I'm man from manila Philippines. The very controversial country right now because of the fake news coming from our mainstreams and legit media. But still our country is great and safe.

ecole11j

I was born in Massachusetts, but I spent most of my life living in South Florida starting from when I was six years old. Just two months ago, my SO and I moved to Northern California after he got a job opportunity out here. It's a pretty big transition for us!