When you were young...

MidnightAngel

So, since we're in General Discussion, I thought I would post something way out there and off topic. Quick story, a little boy walked out of Walgreen's with one of those candy tubes with the fan or windmill thing on it and his daddy turned around and took him back in the store, and the little boy was like, "why daddy?" and his dad said that he hadn't paid for it. So of course, all was resolved, but it got me to thinking: When you were little, do you remember ever doing that by accident, not on purpose? And what happened when you realized what you'd done?

I was 5 or 6 and went into a Kresge with my Uncle Joe, and remembered grabbing a pack of gum and carrying it around the store while my uncle shopped, and then when he was done I walked out, not even remembering that I had the pack of gum in my hand. I panicked, I thought for sure I was going to jail, and the mean policeman/security guard was going to put handcuffs on me and I was going to be in soooo much trouble when I got home. Naturally, all worked out, and I was not in jail...but I remember it like it was yesterday...lol :rolleyes:

MidnightAngel

No one ever ever made a boo boo and stole something by accident when they were younger? Well I'll be darn....LOL :Beg: