What was your biggest accomplishment for 2016?

What was your biggest accomplishment for 2016?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Dean, Jan 8, 2017.

1. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    That's great. I have been there myself and feeling like I was going to be stuck at a job forever without any way to make progress.

The ability to make extra money at your new job is real nice too. Nothing can motivate someone more than the ability to make more money. :D

2. JohnQ

JohnQ Member

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0
    Just getting away from a situation like that can feel like a huge accomplishment. I wish I had make the change sooner.

3. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Funny, I say that about many things that I have done lately. LOL

4. argel241

argel241 Member

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0
    I consider having a baby last year was my greatest accomplishment.When I was still a single, my greatest fear is having a baby and going into a surgery.But I overcome it when I delivered my first child via C-section and I was really blessed having my baby.So this is my biggest accomplishment ever! :)

5. Dean

Dean Well-Known Member

Ratings:
    +201 / 0 / -0
    Congratulations on your new child. :)

What did you name your baby?

6. Darryl

Darryl New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My biggest accomplish in 2016 is having a girlfriend who supports me in all what i do. Its like two is better than one.

7. Karl Joshua

Karl Joshua New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I became part of a BPO company. BPO stands for business process outsourcing and I was hired as one of their representative. The workplace is fun and everybody is hardworking. The company teaches us to become ridiculous in our work.

8. lavender43

lavender43 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    I think my greatest accomplishment would be surviving criticisms. Not just criticisms that came from my family but also to those prying eyes.
    As you would like to know, I'm a single parent without a job to support my child and the father of my child doesn't have any mind to give just a little support. Well, I already survived that part of my life and right now I am happy and hoping, that someday, these people will respect me again.

9. Sha30

Sha30 New Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0
    My great happen in 2016 is i already payed my credit on the bank and its great youknow because if im not finished to pay may house and lot take the bank but its great gods help me a lot thanks god