What is the difference between basic SEO and advanced SEO?

HenaryMagas

How to distinguish basic SEO and advanced SEO?
I want to learn basic SEO techniques first before studying advanced SEO.

elcidofaguy

In simple terms I would say basic SEO relates to on-page aspects such as title, keyword optimization, navigation, alt image attributes etc... leading to implementation of silos to funnel link juice internally to specific pages which you are aiming to get ranked..

Beyond that the advanced stuff relates to backlinking - noting the type of backlinks i.e. the quality/rankings/authority of the donating site, anchor text, velocity of creation...

Where is gets really advanced is how you aquire links and how you keep it under the radar with detection of unnatural link building which can lead to an algo penalty such as penguin... I recommend that you spend time understanding G's hummingbird as well as penguin/panda...

Adrianhenry

In simple terms I would say basic SEO relates to on-page aspects such as title, keyword optimization, navigation, alt image attributes etc... leading to implementation of silos to funnel link juice internally to specific pages which you are aiming to get ranked..

Beyond that the advanced stuff relates to backlinking - noting the type of backlinks i.e. the quality/rankings/authority of the donating site, anchor text, velocity of creation...
I feel difficult while doing seo on-page on my blog than building backlinks from other sites. basic SEO and advanced SEO were included in both these but it just how to do and how effect you will get when doing SEO, right?

Basic SEO is term used in search engine optimization, like other programming and field we define things in basic and advanced. If I take an example of PHP, Java training, they are divide into two terms same is here. In Basic we learn the core part, I can say we just follow the few important terms we read in search engine guideline without taking deep dive in it.

Advanced SEO is collection of some advanced terms, we never learn from training class. These terms either we learn from doing our-self or share by some experts, while the work on some different projects and learn from their experiments.

In advanced search engine optimization some strategy are build with different approach to rank the results through another way without follow the black-hat techniques, Join our advanced seo training institute for learn by working with live website.