What is The Best Niche?

samuelson99

Other than make money online and health caring niches, what do you think is the best niche out there to make money nowadays?

What are your thoughts?

elcidofaguy

I would say that it partially depends on your interests and enthusiasm on a given niche topic... Its no fun at all attempting to maintain a site which you have no interest wrt subject... That said the best niches are evergreen... The type of niches that will last the test of time... There are so many niches - for me I like the DIY, home improvement, gardening as well as the typical weightloss, diet etc...

Luca

I agree completely with @elcidofaguy about the best niche for you depends on what your interests are. I'd like to add that if you have several genuine interests and couldn't decide which one of them to choose, do some research on your own and see which one of them has a less-saturated market if your intention is to gain revenue off it :)

Other than make money online and health caring niches, what do you think is the best niche out there to make money nowadays?

What are your thoughts?

Actually, when you ask about the best. I think that you may need to ask about what you love and expert.

If you selected what you don't like and less experience, you'll fall in high blood pressure business because mean reason.

I love blogging and online marketing.

Thus, my best niche is business and marketing tutorial.

My answer to your question is, the best niche is what you love...

ppc

It really depends on what you want to accomplish at the end.

Do not just aim for profitable niches, it will stress you out and make you poorer.
(cause you will be jumping around in between niches when it get discouraging)