What is the best niche for list building?

samuelson99

hey stars,

i want to know what is the best niche for start building email mail list with opt in page, I am going to create a squeeze page and offering free ebooks for downloading, buying solo ads or facebook ad to capture mails.

Is it a good way?

Anyone can help me now?

thanks.
Samuel

Nytshade

Building a database is recommended for any business, a smart salon will get their customer's contact details and send them messages when there's an event, promotion, sale etc. Amazon is an online store but they also do email marketing.

So it doesn't matter what niche, simply build a list. But if you're going to be using solo ads then the internet marketing niche is the best option. If you're using facebook then there's a lot of niches you can go for. And there's no best niche, you simply choose something and make it work.

elcidofaguy

The only real factor that matters is your enthusiasm, motivation and interest for a given niche... Without it - the tasks at hand become so much more difficult and chances are people will see straight through you if you are not able to communicate at their level i.e. do you understand their pain points and how to truly help them...

I also think you're spending too much time thinking about it and concerning your self with details such as where to start... Probably out of fear of failure.... My best advice is that you get on with it... The great thing with mistakes is that you learn from them in way that nobody could ever explain and your chances of greater success increases as you move forwards...

Last edited: