What is the best directory submission website?

As we know directory submission is also an important factor of off-page SEO. So we have to focus on this factor in order to rank our website. I want to know which is the best directory submission website?

nesito29

I personally wouldn't recommend you to go submit your articles to directories, however, in my opinion the best one by far is DMOZ, but, getting your site on DMOZ is very hard, just a few websites manage to get listed there.
If you want high-quality backlinks go get them but not from directories, there are just a few directories that are actually worth it. And if you use low-quality directories you risk getting penalized for spammy directories.

I recommend building natural links by simply asking for them. However, always create high-quality content, don't just scrape the surface of a topic instead, fully explain it and share something that will make people remember you.

This is white hat and it's how you get long lasting results.

Hope this helps you :)

I personally wouldn't recommend you to go submit your articles to directories, however, in my opinion the best one by far is DMOZ, but, getting your site on DMOZ is very hard, just a few websites manage to get listed there.
If you want high-quality backlinks go get them but not from directories, there are just a few directories that are actually worth it. And if you use low-quality directories you risk getting penalized for spammy directories.

I recommend building natural links by simply asking for them. However, always create high-quality content, don't just scrape the surface of a topic instead, fully explain it and share something that will make people remember you.

This is white hat and it's how you get long lasting results.

Hope this helps you :)
Thanks for such a detailed reply on my problem. After reading your post , I have understood that listing in a directory is not an easy task. Sp I think I should follow your advice and Make good quality content and generate high quality backlinks. :)