What is the best affiliate products for newbies to market?

Michael

You would definitely want to promote something you are passionate about. How do you expect someone to come and suggest you a niche, when in reality you know nothing about that niche?
What is the things I am passionate about are not what my blog is going to be about? Should a make another blog that is about what I like and get things that go with those?

eMonetize

There are those that will tell you that you should promote something that you know about or you are passionate about.

The problem with this is if the subject/niche is monetizable???

How many people are passionate about something that they find very hard to monetize?

I don't want to knock anyone's advice. I can just tell you from many many years of actual experience, that generating income from something you are highly knowledgeable or passionate about may not be very profitable.

The simple truth is that no one gets into internet marketing as a hobby, they do it to make money. Unless you want to lose a lot of money, which is crazy.

NOTHING beats lead generation, as long as you can do it cost effectively!!!!!!!!!

KeralMTG

I have to admit that I was looking at the amount of money you make from sales mostly. I understand that it can be easier to promote things you know about. I just need to find some things like that.
You can take some time and do some google searching for things you are maybe interested in and check them to see if they are good.

Michael

There are those that will tell you that you should promote something that you know about or you are passionate about.

The problem with this is if the subject/niche is monetizable???

How many people are passionate about something that they find very hard to monetize?

I don't want to knock anyone's advice. I can just tell you from many many years of actual experience, that generating income from something you are highly knowledgeable or passionate about may not be very profitable.

The simple truth is that no one gets into internet marketing as a hobby, they do it to make money. Unless you want to lose a lot of money, which is crazy.

NOTHING beats lead generation, as long as you can do it cost effectively!!!!!!!!!
Thanks for your input and information. All this helps me because I am new to most of this online money making stuff.

How can you tell if a niche is monetizable or not?

Kania

Someone on here said something about looking for trending products and they are good to market for newbies. That way if something is popular it might be easier to sell.

Michael

Someone on here said something about looking for trending products and they are good to market for newbies. That way if something is popular it might be easier to sell.
That sounds reasonable but I just would not know how to tell what is trending or popular.

Kania

Hey @Kania You can use Trends.google.com to check which latest topic are trending over google.

If you are talking about Affiliate Products look over offervault it will give you detailed insight of latest products which are trending.
I knew there was some way to check them in Google. Thank you for sharing that mate. I will also look at offervault too.

Michael

I think there is a way to see what things are trending in Google but I am not sure how to do it.
I found out how to find them in Google like the other member said. It is pretty interesting because some things you don't expect to see in the results.

Kania

I found out how to find them in Google like the other member said. It is pretty interesting because some things you don't expect to see in the results.
I saw many things I was not expecting too. It is good information to help us with our marketing.

Michael

I saw many things I was not expecting too. It is good information to help us with our marketing.
Yeah me too. I am keeping track of some things to take a look at marketing based on some things I am finding. The info seems like it can really be useful.

Kania

Yeah me too. I am keeping track of some things to take a look at marketing based on some things I am finding. The info seems like it can really be useful.
If you save the records and keep track of what you find it may be useful in the future to help you decide what to promote.

Michael

If you save the records and keep track of what you find it may be useful in the future to help you decide what to promote.
I have been doing that and even found many different things I did not even think about. Real good information to help us new guys out.