What is the best Advertising Service?

flukmani

What is the best Advertising Service that allowing you put ads on your site and pay you?

As I knew about google adsense, chitika, infolinks is good ad service paying good out there.
Are there any alternatives with higher paying options? I'd like to hear your recommendations.

Dean

Unless you have a real good amount of traffic, particularly traffic that is high-converting, Google AdSense is probably not the best option.

To make good money affiliate ads that are related to the topic/niche of your website will usually work better. They will almost always pay better than AdSense or the other similar types of advertising options.

AdSense usually needs a lot of traffic to make good money. If you have some good affiliate ads, you can make a lot more money but you will usually want to make sure that the ads closely relate to what your site is about.

I'd go affiliate advertising unless you have a large amount of targeted traffic.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

KeralMTG

As I knew about google adsense, chitika, infolinks is good ad service paying good out there.
Are there any alternatives with higher paying options? I'd like to hear your recommendations.
I was also looking for this information and I saw many posts and information that says that media.net pays better than Adsense and the rest. Maybe you should check them to see if you like them.

ulterios

Depending on what niche/topic your website is about, some other alternatives that might work well are using affiliate ads from CJ (commission Junction) or ShareAsale. They each have a very large number of advertisers so that you can pick and choose the ones that might work best for your site.

Many of the PPC advertisers like Google AdSense will only pay off if you have a large number of visitors coming to your site since they pay low in comparison to affiliate advertising.

Good Luck. ;)