What is the benefit in buying social followers?

I have always seen a lot of services here for buying social followers. What exactly is the benefit in doing this.

From what I understand these will never be real followers interested in your page content, they will just a beautiful number or perhaps impress people that see the amount of followers on social page you have?

What are your thoughts on this? Am I missing something?

ulterios

Well, for the most part buying followers is just to have a bigger number when people look at the number of followers you have. These are almost always 100% fake or bot follower accounts so they will never buy anything from you, be interested in what you post, or have any interaction with you whatsoever.

They are a complete waste of money and these days most people know that followers can be bought easily and cheap so you'll most likely make yourself look like a fake and real people won't value anything you say or post.

Buying followers is about the same as taking money and throwing it into the ocean, pointless! ;)

Dean

The only benefit in most cases will be to impress people with the number of followers you have. They'd probably be all fake followers so there would be no interaction or interest in anything you post about, including anything that you are marketing.

Personally, I'd rather have a lot less followers that were real and might be interested in what I want to share rather than a huge amount of fake followers that have no real meaning.

Hope this helps.

Cheers, Dean

I total agree with you. I think that we would rather have less followers than have many fake followers. Quality is better than quantity

ulterios

Quality is better than quantity
This is very true and soooooo many people do not realize this. To many people think that the bigger the number, the better it is for you. A big number only matters if those people care about what you are posting, otherwise a big number is a waste.

Plus, if people look at your follower list and see a lot of fake and bot accounts they might not be interested in anything from you because they think your account is a junk account. ;)

This is very true and soooooo many people do not realize this. To many people think that the bigger the number, the better it is for you. A big number only matters if those people care about what you are posting, otherwise a big number is a waste.

Plus, if people look at your follower list and see a lot of fake and bot accounts they might not be interested in anything from you because they think your account is a junk account. ;)
And for them, you tell lies

KeralMTG

I have always seen a lot of services here for buying social followers. What exactly is the benefit in doing this.

From what I understand these will never be real followers interested in your page content, they will just a beautiful number or perhaps impress people that see the amount of followers on social page you have?

There is pretty much no benefit to buying followers because they are mostly bots that won't even engage you in your posts.

You can also get your account shut down because this is against the sites policies.

Maria Marketing

I know that some people like to have a large number of followers, I guess because it makes them feel important. Other than that, I really do not see how the number of followers would matter if they are all fake accounts anyway.

Whilst I understand it can be good to have a lot of followers, they must be real people or businesses or there is no real benefit. :)

LLRhodes

You're not missing anything.

You want followers that have chosen to follow you because they have something in common.
Your message resonates with them and they want a conversation with you.
If you impress them enough they may even tell friends about you or share your post.

This is one of those things that takes patience and if you get lucky mushrooms .
I don't know of any benefit in buying followers.

Muzzamil

When you buy followers, they are not really your followers because ti takes a long time to build followers that is truly is interested in you. When you buy followers, they don't even know you and obviously don't trust you so they will actually never buy from you anything.

Ana

I am always getting email messages for this services and have gotten them for quite a long time. They say it is good for businesses but you probably can not believe that. I am going to get people to follow my social accounts because they like my postings and not because I spent money for them.

Maybe this is good for some people but I do not know much about these things.

Storm

Buying followers is not going to do anything but inflate your numbers. Some people like having a big number showing for the amount of followers they have. If you are buying followers they are not going to do much more than make you follower number look good. You aren't going to get sales from bought followers.

jackreview

increase reliability for fanpage, if you want to have an interaction between the fans and stuff you have to run ads facebook

Traveler

Buying followers only looks good to other people. These followers are fake so they can never buy anything from you so most of the time they are a waste of your money that you could spend on advertising to get real followers.