What are your working hours?

Adrianhenry

What are your working hours and how do you structure your day? Do you prioritize your tasks?

One thing I like working for myself and specifically online is that I can set my own working hours.

I often start my works at 8 am for a new day and finish them at 11 am and then usually work again at 8pm for 1 or 2 hours.

How do you structure your day and why do you do it that way?

KeralMTG

My day is always crazy and never the same thing every day. I am going to business school classes in the day time and at evenings and middle of the night I have to help my family. I do my researching for marketing and blogging when I get a chance to.

I wish I had some kind of time structure but that will maybe not happen until I am finished with my classes.

Maria Marketing

My working hours are all crazy hours! I never know what I am going to be doing and at what time each day. I do try to plan things but raising young tots can be a bit of madness. I am hoping to have a nanny soon so that I may get more work done and be more organised. :)

LLRhodes

My hours vary.

I have some challenges (who doesn't? ) that make following a routine difficult.

I try to work 2 to 4 hours a day but that may be 30 minutes here and 45 minutes there.
I set small mini goals for each work period.

Dean

Well, let me see. My working hours are not started or finished at a set time. I start working within a few minutes of when I get up (in one form or another) and work until late into the night/early morning.

I do have other tasks that I do throughout the day as needed and I have to take a little time off to fulfill daily needed tasks so it's no completely a non-stop work day. I have to do both online work as well as offline work.

I have certain things that try to make sure that I accomplish each day but my day is not completely structured. I like working on my websites, my marketing and also helping others as I can so each has it's rewards.

I work a lot of hours but it doesn't always feel like work, especially when I accomplish something I have been trying to accomplish. It's a lot of work that doesn't always feel like work! :)

Cheers, Dean.

Argus

I work from 7 in the morning until 4 or 5 in the evening at my business. Then I also do some other work from home for extra money to help save money. I do these for a couple of hours each day.

I like to work and keep myself busy. I get bored easily. Ha ha.

Muzzamil

What are your working hours and how do you structure your day? Do you prioritize your tasks?

One thing I like working for myself and specifically online is that I can set my own working hours.

I often start my works at 8 am for a new day and finish them at 11 am and then usually work again at 8pm for 1 or 2 hours.

How do you structure your day and why do you do it that way?
I work about 5 hours a day in the morning.

ulterios

I work throughout the day on my many different projects and tasks. I try to achieve all my social media, forum and other daily checkups from the start when I get up, then I start working on my marketing and website maintenance tasks.

I really have no structure that is set, each day has different tasks that are needed to be done. I like staying busy and I try to get as much done each day that I can.

I need a vacation from work but I know that even if I was to go on a vacation, I would just work. ;)

BatmanWayne

My schedule is pretty basic, I like to wake up at 7:30 and eat to start the work online at 8 or 8:30, then I work all the morning until 11:30 and I take a break to eat again and do some things to relax and I start to work again at 2 and I end at 7.