what are the effective ways to sell products online?

Online Bliss

Hi friends,

I have some services and products that include Affiliates that I am selling on the internet.
I used to promote these products and services on social networks and forums but I did not attain my intended target sales.
So, my question is: What is the most effective way for selling my products online?

Be so kind and share some new tips and views.

robertdn

If you want to have success in online businesses then you need to combine more factors like SEO, SEM, Social media..etc.. You can follow some easy tips

- Concentrate on one product or service initially.
- Promote this product with high quality articles specifically on niche forums and blogs. Hire good writers to do this for you if you are not a very good writer.
- Engage social media clients who specifically visit certain niche sites that deal with your product.
- With these basics, you will get organic visitors to your site and therefore more customers. You will also get more experience which you can use on other products and services.
- Ask for feedbacks' customers to improve your products

In my personal opinion, I like doing SEO for my websites, it may need time and efforts but it's always give me stable sales from organic traffic (SEO).

Last edited by a moderator: