What are The Biggest Mistakes in Internet Marketing?

elcidofaguy

I would say lack of focus! Some people either take on too many things at the same time resulting in poor results or not getting the job done and others its a lack of motivation... For me FOCUS is the key with regards to the acronym:

F - Follow
O - One
C - Course
U - Until
S - Success

Finally its also down to patience and determination to keep at it and to learn from your mistakes...

elcidofaguy

How to FOLLOW

and what things to do

- How to follow one course: What I mean here is if you have a specific plan, goal, aim in mind - then stick with it.. Don't complicate things with new ideas, projects etc... For example I constantly get new ideas, however I also realize that its distracting and as such I put it on a to do list and will focus my efforts in getting the job done...

- Until Success: Well what I mean here is that you dont give up... If you are trying to sell something and its does not work out, find out why, learn from your mistakes and keep at it...

When it comes down to it... You need to stay motivated... and not give up.. It happens to everyone to lose motivation - what works for me is to remind myself why I started the project in the first place... and a vision of the end result...