Web Page extensions.

kyuroako

This has been bugging me for a while. What is the best extension to use on the webpages? Assuming that I can run html pages and still execute php code inside (using .htaccess).

I also consider phtml as an option. However, I don't think this is a good one as I have never seen websites displaying this extension.

What is the best for SEO in your opinion?

Marcos

I don't think it will much matter from an SEO point of view. I would just use what you prefer to use and that best will suit your needs.

Melker

As long as the search engine sites can crawl your site and see what's on it I don't think that it will really matter pertaining to the search engine optimization of the site.

The search engine sites just need to be able to see what is on a site and it's pages so that it will know how and where to put them in their search indexes.

It references any record that is HTML. .htm was made by Windows/DOS in view of its prerequisite for 3 character document augmentations. It additionally references HTML records, and can be utilized on any web server, paying little mind to working framework. This is the default page in an index on most web servers.