Vinaya here

vinaya

My name is Vinaya. I am a writer and internet marketer. I have half a dozen websites, however, most of my websites are staggering. I have not been able to update my websites or promote them properly. Some day I would like tyo sell my websites and make good money out of them. I am also holding lots of domains just for the purpose of selling them.

ulterios

Hi Vinaya and Welcome to Internet Marketing Star forum, we are happy to have you join the community and we look forward to seeing you around the forum and reading your posts.

We have several other members here that are domain investors here as well so if you need any information or would like to share something with the members then feel free to create a thread if you would like.

We also have a Marketplace section of the forum for selling website if you ever have any that you would like to sell.

See you around the forum.

Welcome again! :Welcome:

uEWTyogJVd6OKKCl14IIYykYMYj76BA00Fz_0kLWDeYS2-Zmsp9wu-Td-Vrg82jvKsn-ZO856KXOeVIf9sd1hWPsR-GK3Ek3FW55I_pMQT3YYerKwM4ZlBFJYKcK7J61VWheSca-YXHW7Rhd_swaj13CO3HdohwLllBWrsuK-SBq1nk0OOHiTxVDutsNHwbnyTajwwIw8BSW4VdfztqNVPowv7on_eKN2DgJwruH8n6kel4jz6kjyK3Xv7icSTZauU9WQKIKNLVFDycqo7sNyuQy-nQpKBdPTllVunQLahQX3yzDm_gz96cXrYbosjdrHgDy38i8cm9p7EZrjy51uEwmXIRGglc5mwyoZy11iI3pymM-N_GEZyUIWdMtIjp6R73SJBMVopwynG5dt-JLWFmlMnknWdSaPgEOpWGjpHC7GDeWFhJIC_IOoc5J6hfmQS1Y8w6hXEWDOFH8DSjTyBORM-LAoR59iOnhY5j8TuukTDzT46VzQQRd9dbruqbsJt1HgD9WoANIRfIVh6Rc7S7Hhp_wS0OuNXB_Om_qjTBy6WY6cGe63_epip65zv3wGibkFcvHNpOX3koPUAR18f9FE6i9Rg=w308-h98-no

Dean

Welcome to the forum Vinaya. :)

I think that you will enjoy it here since our members are great and always helping and sharing information and knowledge with each other. We have nice friendly members and staff that make it nice to be a part of this forum.

I'll see you around the forum.

KeralMTG

Welcome to the website mate. I have a hard time just trying to work on 2 websites so with you having half dozen of them I can understand the work needs. If you can start promoting them and getting more traffic and better rankings then you will surely get more money for them when you sell them.

See you on the website.