Video Game of the Year 2017

yajtagaamo

The new Assassins creed just got released and many other games are still on the line this year even the new expansion of WoW has been announced. But in your honest opinion guys what would be the best game of the year based on graphics, content and most of all gameplay?

napukun

for me God of war is still the best ! until now god of war took the first place in my heart in terms of games and since my childhood until now i'm hooked up to the gameplay god of war so for me no one can beat god of war.

noli manalo

The new Assassins creed just got released and many other games are still on the line this year even the new expansion of WoW has been announced. But in your honest opinion guys what would be the best game of the year based on graphics, content and most of all gameplay?

Just to confirm Sir, are we limited to online PC games or should we include mobile and console games? I have a lot in mind when it comes to choices on what the best game is but so far my choice would be NFS Payback. It's a personal choice. I've been a NFS fan since the beginning so its my choice. Graphics, no question about it.

ion

I don't have any idea about the video games or new video games. I don't know why, but I don't have interest in video games. I just want to watch them playing that, like dota or Warcraft, but if I'm going to play? No thanks. I play some video games but after a week. I'm going to uninstalled it to my computer.