Two affiliate advertisements for the same thing

Kania

I was wanting to ask for some help. I want to know if it is ok to put two affiliate advertisements on my blog for the same kind of things. Not the same advertiser but 2 different advertisers.

Can I put two affiliate advertisements for web hosting on the same blog for an example?

vishwa

Yes, you can. But I recommend you to use one ad per page. Adding two hosting company on same page can confuse your user. Better stick to one for better conversions. However you can also write review about them on your website or blog. It will help you put everything about the host to your users.

Traveler

You can usually do it without breaking any terms for the advertisers but the other member above is right about it not being good. I would just use one hosting company but if you really want 2 hosting advertisements then find 2 things from the same advertiser. Like 1 for shared hosting and one for VPS hosting.

Kania

Yes, you can. But I recommend you to use one ad per page. Adding two hosting company on same page can confuse your user. Better stick to one for better conversions. However you can also write review about them on your website or blog. It will help you put everything about the host to your users.
That is a good idea. I think the reviews will help.

Thanks mate. :D

Kania

You can usually do it without breaking any terms for the advertisers but the other member above is right about it not being good. I would just use one hosting company but if you really want 2 hosting advertisements then find 2 things from the same advertiser. Like 1 for shared hosting and one for VPS hosting.
Ok. I did not think about that.

Dean

I agree with vishwa on this. You should be ok doing it but it's probably best to limit it to just 1 of any particular type ok item and not have ads from 2 different places for the same thing.

I would go with 1 that you think is the best only.

Reviews on things is another good idea from vishwa. That way you can go more into depth about something to help your readers make a decision on if and what to buy.

Kania

I agree with vishwa on this. You should be ok doing it but it's probably best to limit it to just 1 of any particular type ok item and not have ads from 2 different places for the same thing.

I would go with 1 that you think is the best only.

Reviews on things is another good idea from vishwa. That way you can go more into depth about something to help your readers make a decision on if and what to buy.
Yes I agree. I want my buyers to have all the information they need so they are happy with their purchases and that way they might come back to my blog later and make another sale because they are happy with the information that I gave them.

Traveler

Ok. I did not think about that.

You are welcome mate.

I sometimes have 2 affiliate ads for Godaddy on my site. I have one for hosting and one for domains or just a percent off advertisement. This works pretty good.

Kania

You are welcome mate.

I sometimes have 2 affiliate ads for Godaddy on my site. I have one for hosting and one for domains or just a percent off advertisement. This works pretty good.
Ok. That is a good idea. I will try that. Thanks mate. :D

ulterios

It's usually not a good idea to have 2 separate affiliate advertisements for the same thing on the same page of your site. You can have 2 affiliate advertisements for the same thing on different pages if you want.

What I have found that works out well for me is to have 2 affiliate advertisements for 2 different things that complement each other or go together. This way if they buy one thing then they might be interested in the other since they go together. It doesn't always work out but I have had good sales this way. ;)

Kania

It's usually not a good idea to have 2 separate affiliate advertisements for the same thing on the same page of your site. You can have 2 affiliate advertisements for the same thing on different pages if you want.

What I have found that works out well for me is to have 2 affiliate advertisements for 2 different things that complement each other or go together. This way if they buy one thing then they might be interested in the other since they go together. It doesn't always work out but I have had good sales this way. ;)
Ok I think I can try to find things that go together and try that. Thank you :D

KeralMTG

I think if you have 2 advertisements for the same things then maybe that is wasting an advertising spot. If you have 2 web hosting advertisements and the visitors don't need web hosting then you will not make sales. If you have one for web hosting and one for something else then that gives 2 chances to make sales. Just examples.

Kania

I think if you have 2 advertisements for the same things then maybe that is wasting an advertising spot. If you have 2 web hosting advertisements and the visitors don't need web hosting then you will not make sales. If you have one for web hosting and one for something else then that gives 2 chances to make sales. Just examples.
I think that is right mate. When I first asked this question I didn't think about some things I was just thinking to maybe have choices for my blog visitors and not about if they are not interested in something. I am learning more each day. :D

KeralMTG

I think that is right mate. When I first asked this question I didn't think about some things I was just thinking to maybe have choices for my blog visitors and not about if they are not interested in something. I am learning more each day. :D
I have been doing this for a year and I still am learning about internet marketing all the times. As long as we try to learn then we can improve our efforts to be the best.

Kania

I have been doing this for a year and I still am learning about internet marketing all the times. As long as we try to learn then we can improve our efforts to be the best.
There are many things that I do not understand so I have to read about them and it takes me a longer time to learn it. I am already learning many new things and if I can not get a good answer in a search then I ask here.

KeralMTG

There are many things that I do not understand so I have to read about them and it takes me a longer time to learn it. I am already learning many new things and if I can not get a good answer in a search then I ask here.
I think there are things that everyone does not know and we are all learning all the times.

Kania

I suggest you to split test both the offers as you will be wasting an ad spot. Try to use one product at a time until you can study the conversion rates of both the campaigns.
I think that is a good idea. Thanks :D