Tips to get number 1 on Google using SEO

Mark007

Black hat techniques are the fastest way to rank your website in search engines. But these techniques are not favored by search engines, and your website can be at a risk of penalty for these methods.

Adrianhenry

Black hat techniques are the fastest way to rank your website in search engines. But these techniques are not favored by search engines, and your website can be at a risk of penalty for these methods.
No I don't want to use black hat seo, I want to use white hat SEO techniques but in fastest ways.

Can you guys give me any tips?

sam.hunt0710

Hello Adrian ,

First of all create a good looking website , with good quality content which is copyscape passed . According to the keyword you have selected as well as the niche of your website .

Then you can go for On-Page SEO first .
1.Title
2. Meta description.
3. Meta Keywords.
4. Headings ( H1 , H2 , H3 )
5. text/HTML Ratio
6. Alt-Tags
7.Frames
8. Robots.txt
9. Xml-sitemap
10 . Google analytics code
11. Favicon When you have done all these things correctly then comes

OFF-PAGE SEO

1. Blog sharing
2. Infographics
3. Social Signals (Facebook, Twitter etc etc)
4. Video Sharing
5. Press Releases
6. Web2.0
7. Social Bookmarkings
8. Article Submissions
9. CCS submission
10. Doctument Sharing
11. Forum Posting
12. Q&A Submission
13. Image & Logo Submission
14. PowerPoint Slide Sharing
15. Product Submission
16. Social Profiles
17. Business Listings
............ and more

If you need more help feel free to PM me .

Nytshade

Your question needs a full course, it's too general and questions like this won't get you the answer that you want. You can browse around the forum for some SEO tips.

I just want to mention a few things from sam.hunt0710's post above.

Then you can go for On-Page SEO first .
7.Frames

I don't know what frames you're talking about, maybe you can explain? But I doubt it has anything to do with SEO.

10 . Google analytics code

GA is just for tracking, it has no SEO benefit. Same with webmaster tools, they're just tracking tools.

11. Favicon When you have done all these things correctly then comes

I don't see how a favicon can have SEO benefit. A favicon is not part of on-page SEO, can't imagine google ranking a website above another just because they have a favicon :D

OFF-PAGE SEO

1. Blog sharing

Blog sharing in what way?

3. Social Signals (Facebook, Twitter etc etc)

Social signals don't have any SEO benefit on Google, on Yahoo and Bing they do, but not on Google.

OFF-PAGE SEO

4. Video Sharing
6. Web2.0
7. Social Bookmarkings
8. Article Submissions

Youtube and most other video sharing website will offer you a nofollow link, so again, no SEO benefit. Web 2.0 are just a waste of time for me, I don't see how a new blogspot, wordpress etc will give me SEO benefit that will outrank other pages in search. This might also depend on the competition btw.

Social bookmarks are another waste of time, some are nofollow and even if they're dofollow, those links don't carry a lot of weight on google's eyes.

Article submission, another time waster. Most popular article directories like ezine articles no longer offer dofollow backlinks so again, no SEO benefit. Google has penalized most social bookmarking sites and article directories.

12. Q&A Submission
16. Social Profiles
............ and more

If you need more help feel free to PM me .

Most Q&A websites like Yahoo Answers also don't offer dofollow links anymore, another time waster with no SEO benefit. Social profiles don't carry a lot of weight (link juice-wise), might have SEO benefit but not enough to outrank most websites.

Please understand that I'm not attacking your post, just making sure that OP and other members are not misled and get the best/up-to-date info. Most of the stuff that you mention is good for traffic, which might bring you organic backlinks but that's not what this post is all about.

This post is about sharing techniques that have SEO benefit which will help OP (Adrianhenry) rank for his targeted keywords. This thread is not about traffic generation, those would have been awesome SEO tips in 2005, but today, they don't work.