Should I link my blogs?

Marcos

If I have 2 blogs that are separate should I link them both together or is it better to not do this? In the past years ago it was ok but I don't know if that is bad now.

I want to make another blog that is in a similar niche but more specialized so I want to know if it is ok to link them.

Dean

The only reason that you should really link them is if they are in related niches and it is an appropriate link. If the two have nothing to do with one another then this can hurt your blogs and get a penalty.

If it would be normal to link them if they were not yours then it's usually ok but you just want to use caution doing this.

Ben

You can link them if you want but make sure the links are good links to pages that the links would look like they might be there anyway if you didn't own them both.

Marcos

The only reason that you should really link them is if they are in related niches and it is an appropriate link. If the two have nothing to do with one another then this can hurt your blogs and get a penalty.

If it would be normal to link them if they were not yours then it's usually ok but you just want to use caution doing this.
They would be a little similar but one is a more specialized part of a bigger niche so I think they would be appropriate. I would only use it very sparingly and when it is appropriate.

Dean

They would be a little similar but one is a more specialized part of a bigger niche so I think they would be appropriate. I would only use it very sparingly and when it is appropriate.
I don't think that you will have a problem in that case Marcos. Since they would be appropriate then you should be ok as long as you don't get to crazy with the links.

Marcos

I don't think that you will have a problem in that case Marcos. Since they would be appropriate then you should be ok as long as you don't get to crazy with the links.
It would only be 1 or maybe 2 links to the pages that are proper and appropriate. I would never do too many or any that should not be linked.