Should I buy a Mackbook or PC?

KeralMTG

My main laptop is a Lenovo. I had used a couple of other brands before buying it and was a little unsure how well it would turn out being. I was pleasantly pleased that it turned out to be much better than I thought. I have bought some since then for my children and another for a friend and they have all been great.

I think that you will be happy with a Lenovo. There are other good brands as well, but if you can get a good deal on a Lenovo, I would say get it and you'll be happy with it.

Cheers! ;)
I think I am going to get a lenovo brand. I am just checking around to see if I can find the best deal for the same model. I have to ship it to my country probably so shipping costs are more so I am seeing what is the best deal. I will probably order it in the next week time. Thanks for your information.

Muzzamil

I am thinking of buying a new laptop and want to know if I should buy a Macbook or PC laptop. Which one do you think is the best choice to buy right now?

I always like PC laptops but I see a lot of people who use them when they are programming and also building websites and designing them. This makes me wonder if maybe I should get a Macbook because I want to learn to do programming and design websites better. I am curious what every one thinks is best choice.
Macbooks are really good for graphics, designing, and coding/programming. Most of the apps and games are made on mackbook.