Rotating affiliate advertisements

Maria Marketing

I don't really rotate my ads back and forth but I do rotate ads out that do not make any money in the hope of putting one in it's spot that will make some money.

Ellen F

I don't really rotate my ads back and forth but I do rotate ads out that do not make any money in the hope of putting one in it's spot that will make some money.
I do that myself but I was reading something about rotating the ads so that people would see different ads and not the same ones all the time.

Ellen F

I saw a plugin that does that if you are using wordpress. It might be a good thing to try it out.
I saw one of those myself and that is partly why I was wondering if rotating my affiliate advertisements was a good thing or not. I might try it out just to see if it helps increase my sales.

Catherine1

I was doing some research for my upcoming blog and I was looking at Wordpress plugins and saw a couple that were for rotating advertisements.

Is it a good idea to have a couple different affiliate ads and have them rotated in being displayed around your blog?
I saw one plugin that did that a few months ago when I was looking for something else but I was not sure if it was a good idea or not. I can't remember the name of the plugin but it had several options to adjust which advertisements were displayed. If I try it then I will share the results with you.

Kania

It might make you more money but I think it will depend mostly on the kind of people that are going to your blog and the kind off things you are advertising. I have been doing this for a little while and I am getting more clicks on my advertisements but I am not making any more money.