Review My Website V2host

vishwa

Hello friends,

Recently I have started my own hosting site v2host.org I would like to invite to please review my website and tell me if I need any improvements. Your comments, ideas and suggestions are highly welcome.

Will247

That's a good looking and clean designed website and I like it. I like how you didn't go overboard with some crazy looking images like some other web hosting companies do.

I only saw 2 things that you should take a look at and the main one is that when I tried to switch currencies it would not let me switch them. I don't know if it's just in Firefox which is what I usually use or if it does it in all of them. I tried clicking on different currencies and none of them would switch.

The only other thing I noticed is that your live chat box at the bottom right partially blocks your privacy policy link and whatever else is to the right of the privacy policy. Maybe moving those links to the center will be something to look at doing. I don't think most people would really even look for those but you never know.

Aside from those 2 things it looks real good.

vishwa

That's a good looking and clean designed website and I like it. I like how you didn't go overboard with some crazy looking images like some other web hosting companies do.

I only saw 2 things that you should take a look at and the main one is that when I tried to switch currencies it would not let me switch them. I don't know if it's just in Firefox which is what I usually use or if it does it in all of them. I tried clicking on different currencies and none of them would switch.

The only other thing I noticed is that your live chat box at the bottom right partially blocks your privacy policy link and whatever else is to the right of the privacy policy. Maybe moving those links to the center will be something to look at doing. I don't think most people would really even look for those but you never know.

Aside from those 2 things it looks real good.

Hello Thanks for your detailed review. The currencies are showing automatically for users from different location. For example if you are viewing from USA than it will automatically showing the pricing in USD for better buying and precise pricing details. I have change the location of my chat box.

Thanks again for this detailed review. I really appreciate it.

Will247

Hello Thanks for your detailed review. The currencies are showing automatically for users from different location. For example if you are viewing from USA than it will automatically showing the pricing in USD for better buying and precise pricing details. I have change the location of my chat box.

Thanks again for this detailed review. I really appreciate it.
I'm happy to help. :D

I brought up the currency thing because sometime people might want to change currencies for one reason or another but most probably won't.

I was just checking out the different elements as kind of a habit I have when I visit new sites.

Good luck with your site.

CookieRunner

Hi there!

When I visited your website, I already knew what your site is all about and the amount that a potential customer would pay when they use your service. It has a Corporate look for a website and is easy to read and navigate.
When it comes to the template, the fonts and the design its perfectly fine. Easy to read, easy to understand and all.
Good luck!