Private Label Daily Fantasy Sports Betting Site

MajorLeagueDFS

Over the last 14 months my team and I have built a full featured daily fantasy sports betting platform much like draftkings and fanduel.

DFS sites essentially provide the same action as traditional sports betting and keep a 6 to 10 percent cut of entry fees. But the US federal government and 45 states deem it legal.

We are offering private label partnerships to those interested in this very fast growing sector of the gaming industry. It's estimated by the Fantasy Sports Trade Association (FSTA) that more than 40 million people play some form of a Fantasy Sports. Only about 5 percent of all fantasy players are involved in daily fantasy games, indicating the potential for a vastly larger market.

Our platform offers players a salary cap style draft for NFL, NBA, MLB and NHL with more sports to come in the future. Fantasy points are earned in real time using live stat feeds we provide.

We have a live and fully functional live demo site for anyone who is interested.

-Setup Cost $4,999 - includes the design and coding of a unique site theme exclusive to you. A native iOS and Android app once out of development.

- Sports Stats Feed & Hosting $999/monthly - this includes unlimited hosting on our managed cloud servers and live stats for NFL, NHL, NBA and MLB. Most real time stats providers are charging between $1,000 and $5,000 per month per sport for the same stats.

We provide live support via skype chat and free updates.

For more information you can reach me via skype chat or email, just comment in the thread or send a PM with your details.

Last edited by a moderator:

BSEEram

Good day everyone!!!

I have encountered this very nice website where you can promote your site, products, or anything that you like. The good thing about this site is that you can join there affiliate program where you can also earn.
Come to think of it. You want more visitors for your blog or site so you can earn more. and if you register here you will earn more.

Just follow this simple steps and you are good to go.
1. Visit there page.( https://www.bestchange.com/?p=393452 )
2. Click on the affiliate program tab.
3. Register for an account.
4. After you register, confirm your account.
5. Go and log-in your account with your registered username and password.
6. Copy your affiliate link and post it on your page.
7. And start earning.

Note: The more visitors you collect on your link lets you earn.

Happy Earning Everyone.