Offer PostPayHost.com - Dedicated Servers ,Starting From $79.99/Mon

Hassan

PostPayHost Inc is miles above the rest as an exceptional web hosting company. We have many years of leading experience with global businesses of all sizes and have built up an affluence of web hosting expertise that put down us a scratch above other web hosting companies in this time. PostPayHost Inc is a company that you can rely on for all of your Hosting needs. With 24 hour support and a money back guarantee there is no reason not to sign up today!

Managed Dedicated 1
Processor:
Intel® Core™ i7 (3.06 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU
RAM: 24GB
Storage: 2 x 1TB
Control Panel: Yes
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Connection: 1 Gbit/s Port
Setup: Free
Price: $79.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 2
Processor:
Intel® Core™ i7 (3.80 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU Cores
RAM: 32GB
Storage: 2 x 3TB
Price: $99.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 3
Processor:
Intel® Core™ i7 (3.80 GHz)
Cores: 6 CPU
RAM: 64GB
Storage: 2 x 3TB
Price: $129.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 4
Processor:
Intel® Xeon® (3.8 GHz)
Cores: 4 CPU
RAM: 64GB
Storage: 3 x 2TB
Connection: 1 Gbps Port
Setup: $99.99 One time fee
Price: $149.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 5
Processor:
Intel® Xeon® (3.50 GHz)
Cores: 6 CPU
RAM: 128GB
Storage: 2 x 2TB
Price: $229.99/monthly
Order Now

Managed Dedicated 6
Processor:
Intel® Xeon® (3.4 GHz)
Cores: 8 CPU
RAM: 128GB
Storage: 2 x 4TB
Connection: 10 Gbps Port
Price: $399.99/monthly
Order Now

Feel free to contact if you have any query.

Joseph

Last month I had to switch host 3 times..YES THREE TIMES!

I was on GoDaddy's Wordpress Hosting package - It could handle my site, but you could tell it was slowing down. So, I started looking for an alternative. I first went with CCIHosting - Their most expensive VPS package could NOT handle my traffic which was $65 a month - They kept telling me I needed a dedicated server. I could not justify the cost with how much my site was making. I was baffled that GoDaddy's basic Wordpress Hosting could handle my traffic for $29.99 a month while CCIHosting $65 package could not. So I had to switch.

I then switched to WRZHost - and oh my god was that a terrible idea. I also had their most expensive VPS package. They were constantly down (I had a 60% uptime for an entire week) I opened 14 support tickets with my short time with them. Their lack of speedy support made me lose 1000s of visitors and $100s in ad revenue and I'm still recovering. I'm still struggling with them to get a refund because their site states reliable and worry free service. Which was false.

I then posted on another forum looking for someone who could handle my traffic because I always have a constant stream of 100-150 users online.

I got a message from a man named Hasan saying that he guarantees 200% uptime (I know he was kidding because 100% is obviously the max, but I liked his sense of humor) I was iffy, the site looked new, and I couldn't find many reviews on it, but I decided to give them a chance. I'm glad I did!

Hasan moved my Wordpress site for FREE - set up the VPS with Direct Admin because it uses less ram than cPanel and I have had 100% uptime since being with them. Best of all, they are cheaper than CCI and WRZ and I have a better package.

I went on vacation for 7 days this month and Hasan monitored my site while I was gone. I log on to Skype today (after 7 days of being away) and getting a message from him saying "Your site didn't go down
msp_smile.gif
" I knew he wasn't lying because I'm subscribed to a service that sends me text alerts if my site goes down, and I didn't get any.

That is excellent customer service! Was even better that he remembered who I was!

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a cheap VPS or dedicated server!

As of July 13th, 2015 Hasan moved me to a dedicated server, and I can say that I'm impressed with the speed, and I'm still impressed with the customer service!

Adrianhenry

That is excellent customer service! Was even better that he remembered who I was!

I highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a cheap VPS or dedicated server!

As of July 13th, 2015 Hasan moved me to a dedicated server, and I can say that I'm impressed with the speed, and I'm still impressed with the customer service!
Have you got any proofs like website, hosting verification...etc to show that you are using with this hosting company?
I am curious and wanted to have a try if it is really good.

Hassan

Have you got any proofs like website, hosting verification...etc to show that you are using with this hosting company?
I am curious and wanted to have a try if it is really good.

Internetmarketingstar is also our client.

Last edited by a moderator: