Please Review - iLnk.Us

PhilipsEl

Hi guys, Please review our site iLnk.Us

This is another URL Shortener service but with some advanced features. People now can register and check their link statistics directly from the panel. When you first enter a URL and hit the "Shorten URL" button, it will immediately check whether it's online, valid and listed in Google!

Please tell us what do you think about our service and if you have any suggestion on layout, speed time, mobile friendliness and navigation. Any kind of suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Traveler

This is another URL Shortener service but with some advanced features. People now can register and check their link statistics directly from the panel. When you first enter a URL and hit the "Shorten URL" button, it will immediately check whether it's online, valid and listed in Google!

Please tell us what do you think about our service and if you have any suggestion on layout, speed time, mobile friendliness and navigation. Any kind of suggestion would be highly appreciated.

Thanks
I just tried to shorten a link and half way through the process it shows an error message. Other than that I think it just needs to have some color or something else to make it look nicer.

Maria Marketing

Thanks
I have been checking out some of the link shortener sites and came across your thread so I thought I would take a look.

It works fine and I tested some links to make sure. The function of the site works properly but it's design and colors (lack of) are kind of bland and definitely needs to be dressed up a little to have visual appeal.

CookieRunner

Hi there,

I just saw your website and it looks interesting. Although, in my case, I always check out the design / template of a website if I am going to check one. Just my opinion, it needs more color although its not an artistic website, sometimes people tend to be intrigued with the visual impact of something that they see. It can sometimes boost traffic / potential customers for your business. With the articles, did you write it yourself? It's quite long and you know sometimes people don't want to read. Maybe you can shorten them a bit and put the useful information.