Peerfly vs. Maxbounty

Marcos

I have been reading about these 2 affiliate networks and have been considering using one of them to help make some more money. I do not know much about these and they both seem good but I would like to start with just 1 at first.

Which one of these would you recommend to start using first?

Ben

I would start with Peerfly if you are new to these. Most people seem to make money easier with Peerfly than with Maxbounty.

Maxbounty also ads an extra step to be approved that Peerfly doesn't do. They have a phone call verification. Not that it's a big problem for most but just something extr to do.

sam.hunt0710

Getting account approval over Peerfly is much easier then Maxbounty .
If you are ready to explain how will you be promoting their offers , how many years of experience you have , which social media you will be using then you can go for Maxbounty.

Well offers , payout over Maxbounty are good so if you can get a account of Maxbounty it will be good for your passive earning.

Dean

As Sam said, Peerfly is much easier to get your account approved and is usually easier for most people to get going and earning decent money with.

I would go with them and see how things go. Then later down the road if you want to expand then try using Maxbounty.

Marcos

Getting account approval over Peerfly is much easier then Maxbounty .
If you are ready to explain how will you be promoting their offers , how many years of experience you have , which social media you will be using then you can go for Maxbounty.

Well offers , payout over Maxbounty are good so if you can get a account of Maxbounty it will be good for your passive earning.
That seems like a little much just to get approved by Maxbounty. As long as you are making them money and following their rules then I do not understand why they make it so difficult. I have not heard of affiliate programs asking for such requirements to get approved. I have nothing to hide but that seems like a little too much trouble for simple approvals.

sam.hunt0710

That seems like a little much just to get approved by Maxbounty. As long as you are making them money and following their rules then I do not understand why they make it so difficult. I have not heard of affiliate programs asking for such requirements to get approved. I have nothing to hide but that seems like a little too much trouble for simple approvals.

Then I think you haven't tried 50onred , Zeropark , Exoclick Advertiser , Traffic Junkey and some other platforms.

Marcos

Then I think you haven't tried 50onred , Zeropark , Exoclick Advertiser , Traffic Junkey and some other platforms.
No I have not tried these and most I have not even heard about. These are hard like Maxbounty I assume. I will look and see about them.

vishwa

If you are completely newbie to the CPA marketing than Peerfly works great for you and an easy option to get started. While in Maxbounty you need more experience in CPA marketing as you have to describe your marketing strategies when you apply for Maxbounty.

Marcos

If you are completely newbie to the CPA marketing than Peerfly works great for you and an easy option to get started. While in Maxbounty you need more experience in CPA marketing as you have to describe your marketing strategies when you apply for Maxbounty.
Yes I am new to CPA and only have a limited knowledge in this field. I think then Peerfly will be the better choice for me at this moment.

Thank you