New Leads?

Nick@phonewagon

Hey guys - I’m pretty new here but I’ve been following along as a non-member for some time. I’m curious to know what you guys are finding to be most effective to generate leads. Of course word of mouth is the BEST but you can’t always just rely on that. Thanks.

Maria Marketing

One thing that usually works well for many people is to join relevant Facebook groups with people in the group that are interested or in the niche you are in.

You can also create your own Facebook group and maybe get more leads that way also.

Dean

If you are looking for leads and needs them quickly then one of the best ways to get them is by using pay per click (PPC) advertising.

You can use some services like Google Adwords, Bing Ads and some of the other big advertising networks to get some leads quickly.

eMonetize

What vertical?

I have been generating leads for over 16 years. However, I mainly generate leads for financial type offers. Insurance, education, debt, loans, credit, mortgage, assistance, discount offers, homeowner offers, etc... They all have mass appeal and fresh / targeted daily data can be obtained for them...which is why I generate leads for those type of verticals.

I purchase or get rev-share 3rd party data, which is data that the users have given permission to receive messages from third parties. Then based on whatever the vertical is, I then send them a relevant PPL offer. So if I'm getting auto insurance data, I send then an auto insurance offer. If I'm getting education data, then I send an education offer, etc...

Additional theses types of offers are fairly easy to cross promote. Which is key to monetizing the data to it's fullest extent.

Outside of monetizing data, I would look at facebook ads. They have extensive targeting / retargeting capabilities.

ulterios

What exactly are you wanting to generate leads for? Your business, affiliate offers, CPA, the best ways to generate leads can differ from one thing to the next so if you can give us some more information about what you are wanting to generate leads for then we can probably be of more help.