Money Making Method Adult Affiliate marketing

sam.hunt0710

Hello IM Stars ,

Hope you are doing well.

So here is the first money making thread for you all , I am working over this method since Jan 2015 and earning Min 200$ per month and trying to scale it up .

So what i am doing to / my working method .

You need
1. Adult Tube website / Blog ( Blogspot)
2. Crakrevenue Account ( Here is the link )
3. Twitter account ( With Good number of organic follower ).
4. Goo.gl ( For tracking visitors)
5. Hostgator hosting ( If you are launching Website they allow adult hosting )

First create a good looking website on wordpress you can use various themes avail in the market and plugins.Its not compulsory that you upload videos on your hosting you can use third party videos also , where the visitors are redirected to the original site .

Create a Pop-up for PPL ( payperlead ) / PPS ( paypersale) and place your marketing tool codes you got from crakrevenue.

If you can't afford Website and hosting in the starting face you can create some blogs over blogspot with good names so that you can attract your visitors , now place a redirect code in the XML file of the blog theme so that whenever a visitor click on your blog link it will be redirected to your PPL / PPS offer.

Create Account over Twitter / Tumblr / Instagram use Follow/Unfollow Method to gain followers on your social media accounts that will be organic traffic you will be getting from these social media accounts .

Now upload Pic / tweets with NSFW ( Not Suitable/Safe For Work ) content with Goo.gl cloaked link of your blog / website . All traffic which you will get will directly land on your PPL/PPS offer and you will get a good conversion rate .

With Goo.gl link you can track how much visitors you are getting on your blog / website .

There are various others Websites which you can use for generating good source of income by placing there offers on your website.

You can also use IFTTT.com ( Recipes created for doing automated work )
Mozilla Addon IMACROS ( Addon For doing repetitive work )
Various BOTS for automating your daily work .....

Try , Learn , Implement and start earning some quick bucks from this easy method ....

Thanks

SAM

* Sorry For My Bad English.

Reactions: ims

aaron kev

Hey op, am working on same method. Few questions
1. What you prefer for this ? Twitter, tumblr or IG ?
2. What is better to go with ? PPL or PPS ?
3. After how many followers I should monetizing my account ?
4. Can I use bit.ly also?

sam.hunt0710

Hey op, am working on same method. Few questions
1. What you prefer for this ? Twitter, tumblr or IG ?
2. What is better to go with ? PPL or PPS ?
3. After how many followers I should monetizing my account ?
4. Can I use bit.ly also?

Hello Aaron , here are the answers for your question

1. Twitter
2. Go with PPL in starting and as you reach $5/day start using PPS
3. Apprx 7000+ according to me
4. Yes, I don't think why not