making money online all starts with you

Gifthoy

Making money online is what you have to decide on your own, because truly online is not meant for dummies, it is highly meant for intelligent persons and I believe you are intelligent that's why you are here...

Now from the above if you really want to make money online you have to ask yourself some questions, like how do others make their money. From they you will start getting some clues on your own...

Think outside the box, what do I mean by this, look for a way to monetize a service on your own and make some bucks it's not simple but I know with your intelligence you can do and do it perfectly,

Also know it that those people that will come and tell you buy this E-book and make 1000 dollars in one day , what do you think of those people they just want to sell their services and that is their own strategy of selling their services, and they are making money online from that strategy...

Think of a way to get people close to your service and make you Some money that's the real truth about making money online, it requires brain work believe in yourself

Also read threads to learn more , hope this post is of help thanks

goldlady

Making money online it is all about becoming a good freelancer. Just like you said, to have something to offer (a service) and look fot the best way to monetize that. If there's something you are really good about, internet and social media are endless when it comes to options to become a freelancer and make your own money.

PedroP

How about content writing? I know there are many exploiting this niche already but when you offer something new or even a new insight into already exploited content things are bound to work better yes? I find that the problem is where to advertise your work always.

JennyJ

How about content writing? I know there are many exploiting this niche already but when you offer something new or even a new insight into already exploited content things are bound to work better yes? I find that the problem is where to advertise your work always.
I think that content writing is a great idea. There are so many people that have their own websites these days and many of them need content for them. If you can promote your services then you would probably make some nice income from content writing.

shilpa

I agree with your points that you've shed light upon. It's a lot of learning and relearning that one has to undergo if they were to grow in the online market.

Online money making is never an easy task as many claim to be. It's just a marketing gimmick to sell their ebooks, and other related products or services. It's better to stay away from "get rich real quick" type of schemes. One has to progress slowly and steadily if they are to grow in this market. One has to put a lot of effort and time in order to earn a decent income. And those who earn a lot have gone extra miles to reach at where they are now. So I think, online money making is not impossible, but it certainly takes a lot of patience and labor.

Tania997

Online money making is hard. I always tried to make that my main source of income but it's just impossible to find something that pays well, even if you have a degree of some sorts. Becoming a good freelancer like everyone else said is key, but when you have no freelancing experience people won't look at your proposal, they will choose people with a lot of positive reviews so starting out is really hard. I sometimes wonder how the guys with 1000+ positive reviews have got there, because I didn't have any success, and I know two languages(can translate from english to italian and vice versa). Content writing is great if you're a really good writer.

Gifthoy

Online money making is hard. I always tried to make that my main source of income but it's just impossible to find something that pays well, even if you have a degree of some sorts. Becoming a good freelancer like everyone else said is key, but when you have no freelancing experience people won't look at your proposal, they will choose people with a lot of positive reviews so starting out is really hard. I sometimes wonder how the guys with 1000+ positive reviews have got there, because I didn't have any success, and I know two languages(can translate from english to italian and vice versa). Content writing is great if you're a really good writer.
Please I recommend you don't quit just try your best and Continue from where you started don't say that it is hard to discourage yourself, use it to encourage yourself and work hard ,

Because myself here I stayed one year and some months on the internet without making any money, that's not a mere story it happened but I didn't quit I continued reading the forums I registered to and asked questions too...

With time I started understanding how it goes that it is just matter of time you will start getting some money online and you will be surprised...

Just continue reading and working on what you are reading you will understand seriously on the matter ,

Thanks for saying your mind take care

Starting looking for money online can be a great challenge considering all the scams that come with fake sites looking for traffic if you not smart enough to differentiate you can always fall prey to the spams ,which can be a big dissapointment to anyone.
Lol Angel that's a nice post there you museum'sjust said, most times people don't remember that the internet is for smart people and that's why it's only the smart that makes money online,

Most times people quit after being scammed on the internet but not knowing that its part of the teachings involved in the online business,

And also people don't seem to spend money on the internet all they want is to make money on the internet without investing any dime on the internet, not knowing that you need money to make money in this business,

Thanks for your review love you

Nomnom

Actually, about maybe a decade ago, I didn't know that making money online was possible if I only by myself, at home. But then I came across a free e-book that discussed about making money online. It was an eye opener for me.

From then on out, I strived to find ways on how to earn income from online gigs. I discovered paid to write sites which were actually pretty good income earners, survey sites (which I no longer recommend), making a blog or website and monetising it with Adsense, YouTube, and mobile apps that earn a bit of beer money.

That free e-book was the catalyst for me to search for ways to make money online. But it was my own self motivation that kept me going. After a decade, look at me, I'm still here, striving to make some earnings online. I could have quit long before. But my drive and determination got me going.

PedroP

I think that content writing is a great idea. There are so many people that have their own websites these days and many of them need content for them. If you can promote your services then you would probably make some nice income from content writing.
It is! As with everything in life, the trick is to know where to sell your product. I see a lot of professionals that aren't really that good but know how to promote themselves making money. And I see great professionals that don't know how to promote themselves. If you ally both you're bound to be successful.

Eli Maximilien

In this information age that we're living in, there's lot of money to be made online. Unfortunately, there's a tendency for many people to stay away from these online platforms because many of them are schemes. One type of marketing model that makes me skeptical are pyramid schemes.

Has anyone ever heard of Doterra? They sell "essential oils" and products online. I've been reluctant to join them because their business model seems to be a pyramid scheme. The challenge for a lot of people (myself included) is identifying what's a scheme and what isn't.

JoeMilford

Making money online is what you have to decide on your own, because truly online is not meant for dummies, it is highly meant for intelligent persons and I believe you are intelligent that's why you are here...

Now from the above if you really want to make money online you have to ask yourself some questions, like how do others make their money. From they you will start getting some clues on your own...

Think outside the box, what do I mean by this, look for a way to monetize a service on your own and make some bucks it's not simple but I know with your intelligence you can do and do it perfectly,

Also know it that those people that will come and tell you buy this E-book and make 1000 dollars in one day , what do you think of those people they just want to sell their services and that is their own strategy of selling their services, and they are making money online from that strategy...

Think of a way to get people close to your service and make you Some money that's the real truth about making money online, it requires brain work believe in yourself

Also read threads to learn more , hope this post is of help thanks

Good forum thread here, and I appreciate some of your useful advice and comments. I have not fallen for any of those eBook "scams" or offers, and, as a noobie here, I am exploring and learning, on a daily basis, at the forums, and your post is an example of one which one can learn from.

JohnQ

Think outside the box, what do I mean by this, look for a way to monetize a service on your own and make some bucks it's not simple but I know with your intelligence you can do and do it perfectly
I like this part that you mentioned because sometime you have to think outside the box in order to monetize things like a service or a website.

Too many people are set in what they are told to do and it doesn't work. They should look around and think hard about it and come up with a way to make your monetization efforts work.

Gifthoy

Yah @JohnQ that's the main thing involved in the internet that people don't seem to understand, they rather prefer making use of another person's Idea and it will end up being a hard stuff for them ...

But same time its not simple, but no way of making money online that is simple that's what people don't know, online is very hard especially for starters, but with time every thing will now be simple as they continue working,

Thanks for your reply

JohnQ

Yah @JohnQ that's the main thing involved in the internet that people don't seem to understand, they rather prefer making use of another person's Idea and it will end up being a hard stuff for them ...

But same time its not simple, but no way of making money online that is simple that's what people don't know, online is very hard especially for starters, but with time every thing will now be simple as they continue working,

Thanks for your reply
I always bring that up to people but none seem to listen to me. some people will stick with what they are doing while it is not producing good results or any at all.

ost things can be monetized in many different ways if you just look at other options. Don't worry if someone hasn't done it before, just go for it and be a pioneer!

Tania997

Please I recommend you don't quit just try your best and Continue from where you started don't say that it is hard to discourage yourself, use it to encourage yourself and work hard ,

Because myself here I stayed one year and some months on the internet without making any money, that's not a mere story it happened but I didn't quit I continued reading the forums I registered to and asked questions too...

With time I started understanding how it goes that it is just matter of time you will start getting some money online and you will be surprised...

Just continue reading and working on what you are reading you will understand seriously on the matter ,

Thanks for saying your mind take care

I know man, but the beginning always looks very hard, if not impossible. I've been trying for a long time and believe me, I'm feeling like it only gets harder. Like I said before, everyone talks about freelancing. I remember offering my translations services everywhere, I always asked for a low pay, sent hundrerds of proposals, but nothing. That's why, just like you, I'm here and all over the internet trying to understand how to make some money online. I'm not even able to get 10 dollars nowadays :(

You said you now understood how it goes, so I'm curious.. How do you make money online? Can you tell me about it?

JennyJ

It is! As with everything in life, the trick is to know where to sell your product. I see a lot of professionals that aren't really that good but know how to promote themselves making money. And I see great professionals that don't know how to promote themselves. If you ally both you're bound to be successful.
I couldn't agree more. I have seen many people that were great at something but most people didn't know because they didn't market themselves properly.

augusta

valid tips.I think making money,being wealthy or being financially free begins and ends with an individual mindset.

we act on what we believe.To make money online we must be prepare to Learn and act upon our discoveries no delay..

PedroP

I couldn't agree more. I have seen many people that were great at something but most people didn't know because they didn't market themselves properly.
Sad but true. I am graduated in Physical Education and this is our reality. I studied with great professionals who are now unemployed (As I am too) Because they were not into the marketing side of things. And I see lousy "professionals" who most of the time aren't even properly registered within the government making tons of money because they invested in social media and all.

JennyJ

Sad but true. I am graduated in Physical Education and this is our reality. I studied with great professionals who are now unemployed (As I am too) Because they were not into the marketing side of things. And I see lousy "professionals" who most of the time aren't even properly registered within the government making tons of money because they invested in social media and all.
I see that in the field that I am in, fashion. Many people have no kind of education or background knowledge but they market themself real well and make good money. Many of them have no real idea about fashion but they are doing good marketing or know someone who helps them so they have greater success even though they probably should not.