Lynda Accounts

joegirl

Thanks for providing this access :). There are quite a number of courses I would like to take on Lynda. With access such as this, there is no excuse of not having an opportunity to study. You don't have to run up student loans debts in thousands when you can study online free of charge.

sam.hunt0710

Thanks for providing this access :). There are quite a number of courses I would like to take on Lynda. With access such as this, there is no excuse of not having an opportunity to study. You don't have to run up student loans debts in thousands when you can study online free of charge.

Welcome @joegirl I will look for more Card Numbers and provide it over here.

imhonesty

You get what you pay for, if you like learning from some sources, you should subscribe to them or buying online course to support their team.
I bought some courses from Lynda.com and they are good to learn and update my knowledge.

Welcome @joegirl I will look for more Card Numbers and provide it over here.
If it is not your cards then that will not be illegal and you should consider this.

sam.hunt0710

You get what you pay for, if you like learning from some sources, you should subscribe to them or buying online course to support their team.
I bought some courses from Lynda.com and they are good to learn and update my knowledge.

If it is not your cards then that will not be illegal and you should consider this.

Those are my cards and I have created them and create as much as I want.

These cards can easily created if you know how to do a proper google search and find a solution .