Is it safe to buy backlinks for my website?

As we all know backlinks play an important role in the ranking of a website. But it's difficult to get quality backlinks. So many people buy backlinks from different companies. Therefore I wanted to know that is it safe to buy backlinks? or we should make backlinks at our own?

Mark007

Building manual backlinks for your website is the best that you can have. But if you require a variation to display your domain on high authority blogs or websites then you can buy them, but at a certain limit. This will be still considered by Google and provide a benefit to your website. But random buying of backlinks from majority of the webpages will cause spam and can risk your domain to a search engine penalty.

Building manual backlinks for your website is the best that you can have. But if you require a variation to display your domain on high authority blogs or websites then you can buy them, but at a certain limit. This will be still considered by Google and provide a benefit to your website. But random buying of backlinks from majority of the webpages will cause spam and can risk your domain to a search engine penalty.
Thanks for Your Answer. So as you said I have to rely on manual backlinks. But I think in the start I should buy a few backlinks. So that my site could rank a little high in Google. After that I may continue with manual backlinks. What do you say about it?

Hostlumina

I am not an expert on SEO but my recommendation is to not buy backlinks. From my understanding, if you are looking to rank well in the long term avoid them. As Google begins to flag the sites your link is at or sees an influx of sudden links you will begin to drop as Google will no longer take those sites into consideration for ranking.

Having quality backlinks done manually will give you greater benefit of course as they will drive true traffic that is gear towards your niche.

As I stated i am no expert and maybe someone with high knowledge on SEO who does it correctly and legit can shine on this would be great.

I am not an expert on SEO but my recommendation is to not buy backlinks. From my understanding, if you are looking to rank well in the long term avoid them. As Google begins to flag the sites your link is at or sees an influx of sudden links you will begin to drop as Google will no longer take those sites into consideration for ranking.

Having quality backlinks done manually will give you greater benefit of course as they will drive true traffic that is gear towards your niche.

As I stated i am no expert and maybe someone with high knowledge on SEO who does it correctly and legit can shine on this would be great.
Based on the suggestions and recommendations of you. I am now able to take the decision that I will not buy backlinks. Rather try to make backlinks myself.

David H

Yes, you should create backlinks for your own or hire someone seo expert from Upwork, Elance. I am a seo expert, I do backlinks manually. But there are many companies, who guaranty their backlinks and ranking. I am experienced with one name "linklifting" I created some backlinks by them for one of my clients site. They are the best for promoting event site, landing pages etc. You can also try with them.

Thanks!!

Yes, you should create backlinks for your own or hire someone seo expert from Upwork, Elance. I am a seo expert, I do backlinks manually. But there are many companies, who guaranty their backlinks and ranking. I am experienced with one name "linklifting" I created some backlinks by them for one of my clients site. They are the best for promoting event site, landing pages etc. You can also try with them.

Thanks!!
Okay Your Suggestion is really appreciated by me. I think this would be the easiest way to make backlinks for my website.

Mark007

Thanks for Your Answer. So as you said I have to rely on manual backlinks. But I think in the start I should buy a few backlinks. So that my site could rank a little high in Google. After that I may continue with manual backlinks. What do you say about it?

I would prefer you to build manual backlinks first to create a good resource for your website backlinks. Just for a change you can buy some of the links from high profile websites through various services like BuySell ads. This will not create spam and help promote your website in search engines.

I would prefer you to build manual backlinks first to create a good resource for your website backlinks. Just for a change you can buy some of the links from high profile websites through various services like BuySell ads. This will not create spam and help promote your website in search engines.
Agreed with you. As per your advice I am going to start making manual backlinks for my site. Then may be I will think of buying some backlinks. However, it would be a rare case.

PTTed

Agreed with you. As per your advice I am going to start making manual backlinks for my site. Then may be I will think of buying some backlinks. However, it would be a rare case.
Google is also against manually creating links back to your website except in situations where it is obvious to do so. For example, if you have social media accounts at places like Facebook, Twitter, etc. then Google expects you to tell people what your website URL is in your profile. So that is a good place to manually place a link.

However, if you go around publishing articles with links back to your own site or if you go dropping links on forums or if you go create links using blog comments, those are all examples of things that Google has publicly stated they do not approve of. Those are not natural links.

You can get away with manually creating links, but if you are going to do that, and it is a website that you really care about, then at least try to make it look legit. Like if you are on a forum and there is a discussion happening that relates to something you wrote a blog post about, then go ahead and link to your blog post from inside your response on the forum. Can you see how that looks more natural?

Don't just go around to various websites dropping links from wherever you can. If you do that, you are increasing your risk of a Google Penguin penalty. You can get your site penalized with just a few dozen of those low quality links that get dropped at random websites. And if you are going to do any of that, make sure you link to deep pages on your website. Spread the links around a lot. Don't just link to your homepage. That looks really bad. And also make sure you use a whole bunch of different anchor text. If you are manually creating a link, don't repeat the same anchor text. Change it every time.

Google is also against manually creating links back to your website except in situations where it is obvious to do so. For example, if you have social media accounts at places like Facebook, Twitter, etc. then Google expects you to tell people what your website URL is in your profile. So that is a good place to manually place a link.

However, if you go around publishing articles with links back to your own site or if you go dropping links on forums or if you go create links using blog comments, those are all examples of things that Google has publicly stated they do not approve of. Those are not natural links.

You can get away with manually creating links, but if you are going to do that, and it is a website that you really care about, then at least try to make it look legit. Like if you are on a forum and there is a discussion happening that relates to something you wrote a blog post about, then go ahead and link to your blog post from inside your response on the forum. Can you see how that looks more natural?

Don't just go around to various websites dropping links from wherever you can. If you do that, you are increasing your risk of a Google Penguin penalty. You can get your site penalized with just a few dozen of those low quality links that get dropped at random websites. And if you are going to do any of that, make sure you link to deep pages on your website. Spread the links around a lot. Don't just link to your homepage. That looks really bad. And also make sure you use a whole bunch of different anchor text. If you are manually creating a link, don't repeat the same anchor text. Change it every time.
Really!
I didn't even expected that this could also happen in case of creating manual links. Moreover your advice is helpful and I will follow your instructions to make natural backlinks.

Dean

I wanted to know that is it safe to buy backlinks? or we should make backlinks at our own?
I would always choose to create the backlinks myself over buying backlinks. Usually when you buy backlinks you don't know where they sites are or what is on them. There could be adult, drug or other backlinks on the same site and that could harm your rankings through Google and the other SE's.

I have seen some of the sites that sell backlinks and they just look like link farms to me and to the SE's also, I am sure.

Cheers, Dean.

ulterios

It would depend on if you get caught by the search engines having a link on a site that they see as a spammy site or one that they know or suspect of selling links. You also have to be careful as to what else in on the site that you buy links from.

The sites should also be a related niche to what your site is because if the SE's see a link coming from something that is way different than you might loose some ranking.

I wouldn't recommend it but at least be safe if you are going to do it. ;)

KeralMTG

If you buy backlinks then google can penalize your site and hurt it's rankings or even take it out of their results. You must be careful if you do this so your site does not die from a penalty.